Clouds (through sunglasses)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 13, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Have you ever taken the time to lie down and watch the clouds, not for finding shapes, but just to watch them? Like I have been lying down oustide listening to Bjork for the past 2 days (obviously not outside from sun up till sun down) just watching the sky through sunglasses which I never wear. it's so amazing, I can actually stare at the sky cuz it doesnt hurt my eyes. The clouds started to look like an amazing da vinci painting, and the more I stared, the trippier it got until I was seeing like dimensions of clouds, with out drugs. and NO the sun wasnt screwing with me. I just find them purely amazing. I used to before, but now, *whistles*

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Yes, clouds are an amazing thing. Sometimes I just stare at the clouds and think to myself how nature can make such an amazing thing. You gotta Love it :)

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i love clouds, just layin around and watching em. my lil girl looks for shapes but i just watch em float around. when i was little i used to imagine living in a cloud castle in the sky, i guess cuz i was a care bears freak LOL

4. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

As much as I love seeing the world through my sunglasses, I've never made a conscious effort to look at the clouds. I love seeing the clouds from an airplane, but... it's just something I've never thought of... but clouds are pretty :)

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

what are these clouds of which you type?

6. We_All_Shine_On

lol that's actually a good question I'm gonna try and find a diagram of all the types of clouds and we can list which ones we see the most.... even if thats not what you meant that what I'm gonna go, actually I think thats not what you ment but o well

7. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i was getting all freaked out about chemtrails, so i got a couple of books out of the library about clouds, and there are some really amazing cloud formations.

mostly around here i see cirrus and cirrostratus clouds. and we get a lot of altocumulus too--they're the ones that can look like the ripples in the sand at the beach.

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

That sounds like fun... Reminds me of the line from Fear and Loathing
    "One concept my attorny has never been able to grasp is that you can actually get higher without drugs... and neither have I for that matter"

I'll have to try it...

9. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

clouds are very trippy :p

10. Crush

Crush Member

Clouds are nice, but I look at them without sun glasses. It's just amazing that you look up and feel totally tiny and everything around you disapears and there's just clouds ..... (sigh) (runing outside to see some clouds)

11. We_All_Shine_On

yeah, just a simple glance up and you can see the questions of life, and even wonder how many other people are looking at the same cloud you are.

12. Crush

Crush Member

:D Does anyone look up at the sky and think like woooooow. I remember being with a few friends looking up the sky. It totally rocked! It was night and there were realle nice clouds, the moon was up and it shone(shined? i dunno i suppose shone) really good, you could see the stars and stuff. So we were standing there for like half an hour with our mouths wide open looking at the sky saying "wooooooooooow the moon" all the time, aaaaaah good times

13. alex714

alex714 To the Left

hmmm. I'd like to do that right now.

14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I prefer looking at the sky when it's not being sprayed with crap. A nice blue sky with just a few NATURAL clouds always heightens my mood.

15. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

Have you noticed through a brownish tinge in your sun glasses picks up a cloud better?

16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

As long as you don't see clouds like this and think they're normal:

[​IMG]

In case anyone is wondering what this is, they are scalar clouds, which are clouds being bombarded with electromagnetic pulse energy, courtesy of HAARP (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Project) or something similar to it.

17. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

are you serious matt, those things happen because of haarp waves? we get those all the time, and when we do, i always notice that everyone is complaining about how tired they feel. sometimes i wonder if i should move back to buttfuck nowhere on the prairies...the skies were always clear out there. :( even the rightwinger coffeeshop crowd around here knows that chemtrails are scary shit~~they joke about tinfoil hats, but deadpan serious about the chemicals in the sky.