clothes

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by interval_illusion, May 11, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i absolutly hate wearing clothes. i only wear bras half the time (cause i dont want saggy breasts) and i never wear shoes in the summer (cept i have some flip flops in my car cause of stores and there prejudgic about feet).... and at home i dont always wear clothes.

i mean, why should i have to?

it's all just a body....god, society makes me sick.

2. miabubble

miabubble Member

instead of a bra, use a scarf tied across your chest and round your neck like a halter-neck and tie it at the back. and presto, you have nakedness, but still full support. perfect for us bigger girlies :)

3. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

I can fully relate.Lucky for me that i live on a farm know one to complain.

4. vintage soul

vintage soul Member

i think its just america they make it seem like being naked is a crime everyone is going to see someone naked sooner or later whether it be on a movie or accidently walking in the bathroom when ur parents are showering so why cant we be naked whenever we wanted? if we were naked all the time then there wouldnt be anymore of them pesty peeping tom neighbors that are out there! clothing is getting to expensive anyways

5. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I enjoy being able to walk around my naked - which is almost never. But when I had my place to myself for a week last month, I walked around naked, which was great since wearing clothes at home is pointless.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Ahhh nakedness is so divine and free....

Trish I love being naked too...especially when just getting out of the shower and you feel all clean and its a nice day outside and all the windows are open and the air is flowing and you just feel so refreshed and relaxed...ahhh yep..gotta love the finer things in life...hehehe I dont know :D

7. sans_kit

sans_kit Member

God made me naked......I hate spoiling his work......... I hate clothes.
    Clothes are the tools for Religion and Governments, a means to control the masses.
    I am ' me ' I AM PROUD to be A NUDIST. I am not ashamed to be as naked as GOD made me.

sans-kit.

8. Noclothesneeded

Noclothesneeded Member

I am a naturist, which only means I am a nudist who enjoys being in nature nude, I also enjoy being nude with others but not large crowds.

Anyways, I am nude at home 24/7/365. I have 3 signs in my yard stating this fact, if you have a problem with this YOUR NOT WELCOME. This doesn't mean I do not except visiters who don't want to see me nude, it means they knock on door and ask if I am covered.

I hike nude amny miles a yr, generally old logging sights or trails that are very rarely used by textiled hikers. Overall, the last 4 yrs I have been in the woods nude about 200 hours and have not once been seen fully nude with exception of when others are doing it with me.

I drive nude often, I have a pickup truck which is high enough to allow this. I make about 10,000 miles a yr driving nude.

I have a woodworking shop in my back yard, spend most of the time working in it in the nude too. Takes a bit more attention to what I am doing, not really any more hazzardous than if I were clothed.

Well, anyone can get the idea, that I enjoy being nude and don't care for clothes from this post. Looking forward to any and all comments.

9. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Times like this I hate wearing clothes. It is burning up now, and I'm in my apartment - but my roomate is here, so I can't go naked.

10. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

Actually, this is a myth. There is no fact to support this. In fact, it has been proven to be the opposite! Wear a bra inhibits the muscles and tissue from supporting the weight of your breasts, and thus they grow weak. Make your breasts strong! Release them!!!

I just thought you might like to know.... ;)

I love being naked! It is such a shame that society has criminalized they way people naturally are! I am naked at home much of the time. My children are always naked at home, unless we are getting ready to go some wear. People are always shocked when they come over and my children aren't wear anything, even diapers! I'm just like, they are comfortable, and I'm not going to inhibit that because YOU are uncomfortible with them!!!

Being nude isn't dirty, it's normal.

11. agarzenry

agarzenry Member

oh, i do love being naked but other people around me don't like it. Being able to be naked with myself is a huge thing for me, i am recovering from body dismorphic disorder so am just getting used to my own body. however i love not wearing a bra and i always go shopping in bare feet. i hate feeling trapped by my clothes.
    i think it is people's attitude to the body. i believe that the human body is quite beautiful but nakedness is always related to sex. this i do not understand.

thanks guys for making me feel less like a weirdo!!!
    peace and love,

Zenry

p.s. if you do go naked a)in your house, be careful about the kettle - i burned my nipple once - it really hurts b) in a field be careful of nettles!!!

12. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

Yay! That guy that does the naked art, (where there is a whole lot of naked people, and he poses them and photographs it, you know who I mean?) Is coming to here to cleveland! Yay for us! I'm not sure if I'm going to go because I don't want to get up so early, but I think it is a great statement he is making, and I am so glad that cleveland has embrassed it! Just another step in the right direction!

13. Asparagus

Asparagus Member

being naked can be fun, but just wait til youre gardening or digging a well in mosquito and/or fly infested country. you will no longer hate clothes, i can guarantee that.

14. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

i definitely don't hate wearing clothes; i like getting dressed up to go out, I like having nice things to wear and experimenting with my "look". but i definitely prefer to not be wearing clothes. its just that when i do have to wear them, i don't mind and can quite enjoy it.

15. Tamee

Tamee naked

We can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yep, true... here in sunny Honduras there are the extreme dangers of malaria and dengue... plus, the bloody musquitos BITE!

I love going nude in my house, and would go to a nude beach if I knew of one. Honduras gets extremely hot, and clothes are just innecesary in my eyes. Yet, the country is 99.99% Catholic (I think 100 people, including me, make up that 0.01% who aren't)...so nudism is not accepted.

17. stone

stone Member

Yeah I hear you. I am somewhat of a barefooter but I am all the way more of a naturalist. Be proud of your body. There is more beauty in nudity than ppl in clothes

18. Tamee

Tamee naked

If what you meant by that statement was that the quantity of beauty in nudity is greater than the number of people in clothes, than I agree with you.

But, if what you meant by that was that nudity is more beautiful than clothed people, I have to disagree:

There is equal beauty in everything.

19. wildfire

wildfire Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

thats my problem here. the mosquitos. i get bit enough on my legs and arms when im where in clothes and have abolutely no desire to get bit on the ass. and they've got that west nile virus here now so you have to be careful of the mosquitos.

clothes were meant to keep warm, so i wear them in the winter. i wear bras though. i just feel uncomforable without them cause my boobs are kinda big so it feels uncomforable flaping about and sweating.

and they is nothing to fix bad posture like nudity. because when your naked you do not want to be all slouched over with your stomache folded and stuff.

20. Noclothesneeded

Noclothesneeded Member

It is obvious most of you folks don't do a lot of nude hiking. Rarely do I find insects much of a problems besides the fact that i have no clothes on to collect body swet, (sorry about spelling). I still could use insect repellent if I so choose. A few bug bites would be enough to ruin me day anyways, I have my priorities, maybe others do not.