Closet case Goth

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by DarkLunacy, May 27, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I dig the Goth scene. I'm not an actual goth kid by no means but I just like the scene. I like the industrial music, dig the people and the style. I just think its cool...

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

i personally dig a serial charles manson killer scene.

3. cousinit

cousinit Member

I can garantee if was born ten years later id be a full out goth.

but i was pre goth, I cought the end of the grunge sceen. old ripped blue jeans, knit grandma sweaters, plaid pants etc. then I sort of phased in to all black clothes. I had long curly hair past my shoulders, But I took a bick razor to my head when i was 17, then grew a 8 inch goatee. I looked pretty freekin weird for few years.

I'v sort of regressed back into the grung look, but toned down a lot. being clean shaven with a normal hair cut makes it easier to find work

-

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Were you going for the Anton LaVey look? Its not about image (cept for females... A lot of chicks look hot -drool-) as much as it is music. I dunno though... Kinda like my alter-ego... Wild Mannered Anarchist Will Delahunty goes to a club and becomes Goth Kid...... I dunno

5. cousinit

cousinit Member

I dont know who Anton LaVey is. So that is probably a no.

6. cousinit

cousinit Member

just looked him up, and yeah i know who he is, i have a read a bit into satanizm. the name just didnt ring a bell.

but nope I looked nothing like that, I didnt have a mustache. I still cant grow a mustache.

7. dwilcox1982

dwilcox1982 Member

He's the "God" (so-to-speak) of modern Satanism, and founder of the "Church of Satan." Sheesh... why do I know that LOL????

8. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol I was goth for most of my teen years. I was into the fetish gear like the corsets and whips and chains, every weird hair color u could think and whore boots. School was always fun, never a dull moment. I got to admit I was treated great! lol Probably because they didn't want me to eat them or anything... I wish I could find a pic, u guys would get a kick out of it.

9. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I really never liked goths much. I know a few, and they seem alot more intelligent than some others, but I honestly think that the masses are horribly imature and callow. They (the ones around here at least) are serious all the time, as if everything in their life is pointless, that they'd rather be off dead. They say they hate everyone, but contantly seek out attention.

10. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Don't know bout all that bullshit. Some of the goth kids decked out in 260$ of hot topic start to piss me off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

i used to be a goth, stil am in most of what i wear. but not total goth.

never really was...

its so expensive to be a proper goth. lucky for me i know how to modify cheap clothing into something amazing. so i was ok. i did buy some expensive stuff now and again, still do becuase i cant do everything you know.

got a pair of new rocks the other day second hand. im so proud of them...

i absolutely love some of the things some wear. i love the music. its so great. people ask me what kind of musci im into and i say 'heavy, black, death, thrash metal, and 60's pop'. then they leave me alone... hmm.
    not all of them are satanists or go on about satan and not all of them are attenetion seaking or totally angry. most of my freinds are really lovely people, even when drunk. they just looks scary and weird...

12. cousinit

cousinit Member

I kinda laugh at some the youger kids I see around my neahborhood.
    they'res a group of them powdering their face white and using black make up. not just black eyeshowdow and lip gloss, They are drawing designs on thier face to

thier make up makes think of people going to a KISS concert. next time i drive by them i'll have to yell "NIGHTS IN SATANS SERVICE RULE!!" and start hootin and hollering. It will probably leave them confused as I doubt they Know about kiss, they're too young. Id geuss them to be around 12-14.