close call

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by DR. REEFER, Jan 4, 2005.

1. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

daaaam......last night around 730 i was going out to a friends place and i was meeting a friend to buy some weed on the way. well my friend showed up and we were at a gas station and i noticed 2 female cops in a cop car so i told my friend to keep walking and wel go across the street. as were walking my friend quickly slips me the bag. i go in my pocket , pull out the money and give it to her. just as i do this i notice a car start up so i turn around and sureluy enough 2 bitch cops staring at both of us drive by and park close to the bustop we were at. they were still staring at us and i dont know what they were doing. my friend got on her bus and i crossed the street to go catch mine. the cops never did anything. but i know they clearly saw us cuz they were watching us since we showed up at the gas station so................?

anyway nnot to be racist but to actually be truthful, i bet if i was black they would of came charging to us. i honestly believe this cuz ive seen it happpen many times that id be smoking somewhere public then cops would show up actually say "hi" to me and go straght to the first black guy. fuck i hate cops!!!! racist fucking pigs!!!

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

dude, if there's cops sitting right there, why would you even risk making the exchange in plain view? Geez, you're just asking to get busted. Get out of sight then do it...

3. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

your right i was pretty dumb to do that in plian view, .......either way i got lucky and will be more careful next time

4. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

wow sounds like u were pretty lucky but yea kinda silly to do it out in the open

5. jimi420

jimi420 Member

same thing happened to me. I was at my highschools football game and we have cops there and my friend was bothering me the whole night to give him his weed and I didnt wanna kuz there were cops so I finally did and one of the cops came over and question us. He ASKED if he could search me and I just go "no" it was hilarious, Because I know my rights and if a cop ASKS if they can search you, your car, house, etc. you can just say no. hahah

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Ill remember that next time piggy asks me that.

7. TheMagicalMushy

TheMagicalMushy Senior Member

Hahaha, funny, not. You are actually incredibly wrong. If you went to that school they probably could search you. At the beginning of the year either you or your parents give the school permission to search you whenever they want if you are on school grounds. On school grounds you have almost no rights. If your car is on school grounds, you bet they can search it if you signed the waiver. From my understanding almost all schools have this policy. Even if you didnt think you or your parents signed it, you probably did somewhere.

In one of the major school trail cases where someone violated someones rights etc, a judge even said you have no rights in school.

8. jimi420

jimi420 Member

sorry asshole I didnt mean at my schoool so relax and it was outside of the game so really we werent on school grounds, but whatever fuck you

9. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

ok guys, lets keep the peice here. jimi, it wasn't very nice to say fuck you, and magical mushy, you coulda easily said 'you may be wrong", instead on increadibly wrong. all states or different with this, but, mushy it most likely right, they do comepletly fuck over your rights at school. and jimi, yes i do realize you werent at school, but, if its in the same district as the school you go to, you may be fucked still.