cleaning solution

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sly, Jan 2, 2005.

1. sly

sly Member

does anyone know a good cleaning solution for your piece, household products?

2. thumontico

thumontico Member

Rubbing alcohol.

3. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

i boil my pipe slowly...seems to do the job. makes the pot gross though. i have seprate cooking sufft for anything that i do wiht pot cuz i dont care if it gets trashed or not.

4. *~*Giggles*~*

*~*Giggles*~* Member

hmm... i dont know what to tell u i got my pipe taken from me... i never got to use it so yeah sucks for me..

5. TheMagicalMushy

TheMagicalMushy Senior Member

Oh god please dont tell me youre back at these forums...

I agree. You should try to scrape the pipe first for resin, you can smoke it. Ive seen a pipe that had so much resin in it that it was impossible to clean. THey broke it in half and smoked all the resin.

6. iowa boy

iowa boy Member

i'd boil my pipe too, but it might make your whole house smell.

7. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Rubbing alcohol (70% or stronger isopropyl) with a handful of coarse salt to scrub the gunk off the walls....

8. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Boiling does a decent job but the house will reak of it.

Grunge Off has worked for me if you wanna buy a product. Formula 420 I heard is good too.

9. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

A pipe cleaner. Though it can take a while and a couple pipe cleaners.

10. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

lol, duh... I can't believe that wasn't the first thing I thought of for cleaning a pipe... A PIPE CLEANER!

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol do you think ellis reads every thread and only posts when he has a helpful solution, or that he has some special censor for everything that doesnt involve objective inquiries :S

12. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

is it glass?

denture cleaner.

gentle enough to not damage the surface, but strong enough to get away ALL of the grime.

13. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

No, I don't read EVERY thread, just those that seem interesting. Unless I spent 24 hours a day on here, I couldn't keep up! :)

I generally avoid the silly/pointless threads, like "I'm so fucking stoned right now!", or the like. And yes, I generally only post when I have something useful to contribute to the topic at hand. If everybody did that, the signal/noise ratio would improve greatly, and the level of discourse would go way up, IMHO.

I always liked the old (Navajo?) concept that you have 2 eyes, 2 ears, and only one mouth, so you should be looking and listening at least 4 times as much as you speak.....

14. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I like that. I always just heard "you have two ears and one mouth, so listen twice as much as you speak." Once again, the Native Americans have outdone us all. :)