Classified US military video depicting slaying of Iraqis

Discussion in 'Protest' started by FireflyInTheDark, Apr 6, 2010.

1. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

2. FireflyInTheDark

3. desperad0

desperad0 Member

There are fatal mistakes made in every war. One of the reasons why war is to be avoided at any cost.

4. raz5

raz5 زینب

Did you watch the whole thing? They laughed and didn't even care, it wasn't just a mistake. "Shouldn't have brought their kids to a battle" then they sent them to the dirty ass hospitals after they shot them. Most of the crazy soldiers over there will do anything to kill. The ones that are on the front line get to suffer when they feel warm blood of another on their face. :rolleyes: People loves ze drama.

5. Balqis

Balqis Senior Member

Believe me when I say this is just a tiny bit of this news that reaches the west, This kind of thing goes on each day, in the Middle East and afghanistan.I have seen lies and propergander from both sides, what they dont tell you ever is the truth.

6. Balqis

Balqis Senior Member

BTW, don't believe that this is classified, they make up their own titles on that site, this vid is on youtube and myspace and many Arabic sites.

7. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

Evil motherfuckers. :mad:

8. raz5

raz5 زینب

I have tried to light bugs on fire with lighters, I am guilty tooooo! :rolleyes:

9. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

Nah. You're a nice person. Even if you don't want to be. ;)

10. stoney69

stoney69 Member

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

how do you tell a hippie from a insurgent?? you dont... you just light them up.. :p

12. gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare Member

obviously not all soldiers partake in these games. it was just a couple of d-bag officers.

13. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

The "war" has now reached the point where heavily-armed soldiers are being sent into Iraq so that they can engage in battle against two-year old children and their mothers, and in this way the situation bears a striking resemblance to the typical goings-on in Gaza, where the IDF engages in "war" against rock-throwing children.

The war against Iraq has been going on for at least twenty (20) years and counting. The "war" has been a total disaster when you examine it from the strict vantage point of US national interests, but on the other hand - it's been extremely beneficial to the interests of the cuckoo bird that inhabits our national nest. The "war" is extremely harmful to the interests of both the USA and Iraq, and this IMO is totally by design (please note that I'm putting the word "war" on the inside of quotation marks, for the simple reason being that it's not actually a war in the traditional sense, and is rather more like an on-going massacre of civilians).

The CNN propaganda piece was intended to demonize the USA and its military, and to make the USA look bad in eyes of world opinion.

As I see it, the USA is being scapegoated by a powerful group of "nation wreckers" who are running the whole show from behind the scenes.

You shouldn't be surprised if you happen to see foreign soldiers stomping down on the heads of US citizens in the not-so-distant future.

14. FireflyInTheDark

I get this. I know that not everyone in the military acts like this, but the ones who do should be dealt with. Harshly, imo. I don't even know if I'm comfortable having them represent me OR defend me. I'll always be wondering what they did to keep me safe. If my father ran around cackling gleefully as he massacred masses of people because one of them had a gun they were going to shoot me with... let's just say I would be intensely uncomfortable with it. ;)

15. gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare Member

its "now" reached that point? this video is nearly 3 years old.

i'm sure they will be.

16. arcticfunky

arcticfunky Member

The US troops in the middle east are definitely not there to keep me and you safe, they're there to protect economic and military interests.