Clapton Crossroads Festival

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by kozmicblues, May 29, 2004.

1. kozmicblues

kozmicblues Member

Is anyone going to this once in a lifetime event? Oh man, it's like the altar of the gods, I can't wait til next Sunday.
    If you haven't heard about this, look it up--it's an unbelievable lineup.
    Field tix...here I come, baby!
    peace
    ac

2. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

sounds good. isnt santana going as well? this should be a monumental festival. is frampton going to be playing too or is that the arrow fest. anyways i live in houston texas so its just a short few hour drive. i think field tickets are still available. im not positive on that though

3. kozmicblues

kozmicblues Member

yeah i don't know about the ticket availability, but santana and frampton are goin to be there along with steve vai, jimmy vaughn, joe walsh, james taylor, zz top, buddy guy, bb king, john mayer, and a handful of others i can't even remember...it's going to be a HUGE show. and they've added an all-star blues jam saturday night.

you should come up for it, this kind of thing really only happens once.
    peace
    ac

4. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

holy shit! i never realized exactly how many awsome artists are playing. i mean thats almost better than bonnaroo haha. wow. when is it again?