claiming spent medical fees interpovincially

Discussion in 'Health' started by Marlyn, Jun 2, 2007.

  1. Marlyn

    Marlyn Member

    Likes Received:
    Does anyone know how I can claim the $500 I spent for surgury in British Columbia, while still being an albertan resident?

    basically I ended up needing surgury and I'd only been in Vancouver for a bit, so I still had to pay the fees, but they said that if I kept the reciept and the itemization paper that there was a way to claim the spent money from the Albertan government, and I could surely use that $500. so does anyone know how I could do this?

    - if this doesn't make any sense, sorry - I'm on acid. lol

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice