CK (Cocaine and Ketamine)

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Pill 'ed, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Pill 'ed

Pill 'ed Member

Does anyone else think that Cocaine mixed with Ketamine is probably the best combination of drugs you could ever take?
    I absolutely love snorting fat lines of 'CK', you get the best of both worlds and it just takes you to an amazing place.

2. O-R

O-R Member

Yes I do. Probably SWIMs favourite combination, especially if you go for a mission in the darkness, SWIM loves the happy/trippy feeling!

3. interval

interval Member

very bad for your heart though afaik

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

This does sound tremendous, but yeah it would be a huge health hazard if you did it often.

I'm trying to picture it in my head (well, dxm + coke, never done K), and I'm guessing you would just be exploding with happy. :)

5. moomooman

moomooman Member

ive done coke while on dxm, it was like i was on the moon for a minute. it's crazy. whos swim? everybody on all the forums knows that guy. why?

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

someone who isnt me

7. moomooman

moomooman Member

yeah i know hes not you, but how is he so popular? that guy, is he super cool or something? how come ive never actually seen him post something on this forum or any other forums on the interweb? everyone always refers to him, like they all know him in their personal life or something. i just hope i can meet this guy one day.

8. Prod

Prod Member

Actually you can never meet him because he is someone who is not anybody. :p

9. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

Never done it sounds like a good time tho. next time i get my hands on K its goin down.

10. moomooman

moomooman Member

dude, i know hes not a real guy. i still wanna meet him though.

11. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

I really doubt it'd top cocaine + heroin, but I bet its not bad. Haven't tried it yet, I don't really do cocaine much due to its price and short lasting high.

12. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Did you just use 'its' properly on the intronet? :cheers2:

13. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Not to good of a mix at allif you ask me,First off when it comes to coke I don't like mixing anythng with it exsept Alchool or Herion. And for me the the K high would just over take the coke high after a few bumps. It just seems like a total waste of coke and not that good of a pleasureable high anyways. Do one or the other if you want to mix there are better mixies out there for each drug. But thats just my thought maybe some people like this mix ?

14. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

lol @ wackyness.

+ i always laugh when i see one person advertising k + coke at a rave or what not. just seems like a funny combo of drugs to sell.

15. navajas

navajas Member

there r some funny combos at raves, coco channel (mdma, cocaine and ketamine) "constant waves of euphoria" thats what they say... or the ultimate lude (alcohol, ketamine and ghb) which i think should be called heart stopper... personally the only combos i believe in r speedballing and candy flipping... btw is ghb worth tryin? sorry for goin of topic..

16. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

yeah navajas I agree man there are really not to many drug combos I like at all.From what I can think of off the top of my head and I am not adding weed at all. Coke/Herion Coke/Alchool candy Flipping LSD/X and Flower Flipping LSD/Shrooms I like Space Base also which is PCP/Crack and thats probably it out of drug combos I like, the 2 I use the most now in my life is Herion/coke and coke /Alchool. Even though I don't think any one should be mixing drugs at all especially downers.

17. navajas

navajas Member

space base mmmmm id love to try that one... by flower flippin u mean shrooms n x not acid right? after years of experiencing alotta drugs i came to conclusion that heroin and coke r the rulers of the drug world... shocbomb have u ever smoked a joint while speedballing? i never tried it cuz usually when on a speedball i feel like a king, n i always thought that smoking a j would make me paranoid about ODin... how is it? im asking cuz mj is the only thing u can add to a speedball without increasing the danger...

18. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Yes I mixed them up candy fligging is X and LSD and and flower was Shrooms and LSD, And to be honest thats pretty much all I like to mix with LSD also.well other then weed. Some people liked to sniff lines of coke when they were tripping on LSD or shrooms but I hated that mix of coke and LSD my heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. the coke really does nothing but make you more wound up then you already are etc. and then sometimes if you were in a real deep thinking trip the coke would make me feel all dirty and shit thinking about what I was doing. LOL Tripping is just best left with mixing it with other drugs that make you trip like shrooms,x, mescaline,etc as for the space Base it sounds like a nasty ass drug mix but its not you are nice and dusted and have tons of energy from the Coke and you don't crash form the Rock eather, its a weard good mix I remember the first time I heard about It and tried it I never thought I would like it eather but I really did. Also to answer your questions no man I really never smoked weed that much when high on Dope or speedballing, When I did smoke weed on dope it just made me real real tired and I just wanted to sleep, and I just did not like the mix at all alot of people do though but I am not one.Its not good for the OD factor eather.Even Weed when on Herion will increase the Odds of you oding. Any kind of drug mix for that matter especially downers and Alchool with herion will.

19. SashaK

SashaK Tangerine Skies

ive never tried k with coke
    sounds intresting mmmmm

20. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

You say that with spacebase (pcp & crack) you don't crash from the crack? That is interesting. Do you think this may explain PCP's popularity in inner-cities? The popularity of PCP in innner-cities was a recent topic, so your theory/experience may help to explain this.