cigerettes taste better outside

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Dec 28, 2004.

1. they really do. i love it.

2. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

yeah i think smoking inside is pretty disgusting... even if it is 20 degrees or lower outside, smoke should be exhaled out of the house... it really stinks up everything.

my grandma and grandpa smoke inside their house, and the sweater they sent me for christmas smelled like smoke.. pretty nasty.

please, please! smoke outside ppl... unless you live in a bar.

3. i agree. lately, i smoked a few inside cause i was lazy and it was cold they they tasted like shit.. but i go outside to smoke one and they taste...normal.

tis nice.

so, my canned spaghetii (twas good, hehe), is all gone.. now me go outside to smoke. :) heheh

4. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I like to smoke outside as well. It makes the cig more enjoyable. I also think coffee goes quite well with a cigarette.

5. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I like eating apples outside in the cold.

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

hot chocolate out side is awesome.

7. sex outside is good too.

so is walking.

8. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

mmmmmm yeah :)

making out in the cold is awesome too...

9. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

Until your spit freezes... :eek: lol

10. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

cigarettes taste like shit. it's just the addiction that tricks the brain into thinking they are something pleasurable. the only real pleaure is feeding the craving.

11. thanks for the knowledge. but from now on, ill just enjoy my cigerettes anyway.

12. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

yup.

i actually quit recently... a couple weeks ago... it was really more of a habit/social thing for me... so i don't have a problem except when i'm with my smoking friends... bleh....

and i think the heat from the two ppl's faces/mouths/breath wont let the spit freeze ;) hehe