Cigarettes (or a pseudo-literary epiphany)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fexurbis, Apr 30, 2007.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

This thread is too much for my lazy head.

2. wiuf

wiuf Member

well, nothing wrong with alcohol. :)

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Blow without two packs of P-Funks is pure fucken agony.

4. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Uh, I beg to disagree. Beer is ok, vodka (otherwise known as the "white guy") or tequila (otherwise known as "the worm") puts me in a seriously suicidal mood the day of the hangover. And so does whisky (otherwise known as "fudge").

The sweet mixed drinks make me throw up immediately.

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

They're reliable and never let you down. That's for sure. Regardless I need to quit. I was quit for over a year and started again. I've gone 3 days without one as of today.

6. wiuf

wiuf Member

true, but I rarely drink more than a pint of liquor or bottle of wine. stops being fun for me after around that point.

7. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Oh, Im sad to hear people call heroin 'junk', then label opium in the same sentance, as if they were absolute opposites. While opium contain codeine and thebaine (a slightly more stimulating alkaloid then the rest, this is what Hydrocodone and Oxycodone are synthed from) as well as Morphine (which, in essence, is exactly what Heroin is, although much more refined) and also as well many other alk's, it is still in the same family of drug, and it is the first step, the collected latex sapped from the lanced outer shell of the papaver somniferum pod, that is then refined to retain morphine itself, alone, which is THEN refined even furthur so as to purify and isolate the chemical, making it more efficent and powerful, pushing right through the blood stream past the barriers into the brain :)
    Junk, only to those who wish to perceive it as such. Beauty is in the eye....nevermind :)

8. wiuf

wiuf Member

stop, you're making my mouth water :mad:. all I have right now is a forty oz ballantine (and a pack of cigarettes; yep, that sobreity break didn't last too long :) ) and now all I can think of is dope. ah, c'est la vie.

9. Krsna Bhakti

Im so sorry my friend, I know the feeling all too well. At the moment, I am wallowing in the depths of a Morphine high, I bought a Nissan Maxima tonight that I have had to save money and starve for the past 8 months to be able to afford it, and I have 200.00 left over so after my son went to sleep and I was done driving around with him, I went and purchased 3 60mg Ms Contins with some of the money. But now, I am fending off an even worse sensation that I should not allow myself to be consumed in, ever, and the is shame, or regret. Also, it can be called guilt. :(
    Hare Krsna! Hopefully I come to my senses and turn them flat, and accept the true love in the message of Krsna, and fulfill my true calling, Bhakti, loving devotion. Until then, lets live and learn, the hard way!

10. wiuf

wiuf Member

I'll drink to that. I'd still like to be where you are right now, but whatev's.

congratulations on the car, by the way.

11. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Live your folly to the limit and good luck.

12. Krsna Bhakti

Thank you fexurbis, my detox is starting today. I have to do it on my own without a clinic for methadone, because my position of taking care of my son is already in a state of turmoil as it is, with his mothers parents, who for no pure reason, have always dislike me, even though my son has been in MY care since the day he was born. I am trying to really go for it this time, and yes I realize that I have said that numerous times, but with the love of god I think I may have finally attained the power I need to quit for good :) Hare Krsna!

13. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Your post moved me. I can do nothing but repeat myself: Hare Krishna and good luck!!!