cigar smoking

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Dec 31, 2004.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i dont think theres a tobacco forum on hipforums, though i might just not have looked properly

anywya, the deal is that your not meant to inhale cigar smoke

can someone please explain this to me?

i bought a pack of cigars to try n convert into blunt or something after a blunt wrap prooved too hard, but these jsut broke when i tried to cut em, so i smokd them instead

i couldnt feel the nicotine when jsut doing the mouth puffing thing

ok, so does this mean that people arent meant to get a buzz off a cigar?

2. irish151

irish151 Member

well, ive inhaled before, and i got pretty light headed! but ya ure not suppose 2 inhale, i think that cigars are more for flavor, but i could be wrong, thats at least wut ive found! i like the occasional cigar, and ive found the best are the cheap flavored ones. Besides, people just usually are trying 2 look pimperish wen smokin a cigar.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well yeh, i woulndt spend money for looks and flavour though, i thought part of the poinjt of a cigar is that its also a big, long lasting cigarette, as well as looking cool and smelling/tasting interesting lol

4. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

man ill tell you, cigars are nasty. I was at a Rush concert and my friends brother gave me a flavored one. Gave me such a head ache, thats when I knew I hated tabaco.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well, i love the feeling from it lol, i smoked 3, and i inhaled almost all of all of them, evidently my lungs didnt like me

but yeh i dont want to keep smoking them if its that bad to inhale

6. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Well, tobacco smoke is kinda harsh on the lungs, and there's no filter in a cigar. You can inhale it but you're not suposed to, cigars are for the flavor/smell thing, not the nicotine. Pointless in my opinion. A friend of mine said he spent like, 50 dollars on a cigar once, and I couldn't figure out why. It's 50 bucks to enjoy the smell and taste of smoke? To look "cool" sucking on a penis shaped roll of tobacco? And to smell like an ashtray all night?

7. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

yeah cigars are just ment for the rich taste and not for the nicotine content. Nicotine buzzes can be fun but they often lead to slight nusea (sp?) after a while which sucks

8. element7

element7 Random fool

the occasional good robust cigar combined with a bit of turkish coffee has it's merits. Not really a buzz experience but some cigars are good. Inhaling them though, makes me puke.

9. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

The only cigar I'll inhale is a Black n' Mild..those are pretty good. I have two of them sitting here waiting to be smoked..but I am trying to hold myself back from smoking anything, because I was coughing SOO much last night I thought I had a pneumonia. I took some medicine though, and now I'm feeling a lot better.

The hot flashes and chronic cough went away!

And I've quit cigarettes as my New Year's resolution. (didn't say anything about the occasional Black n' Mild ;))

10. Tainted

Tainted Member

Ciggerates have nicotine added to them, cigars don't. Cigars are just the nicotine in the tobbaco already, so it's pretty useless inhaling in my opinon. I don't get a nicotine buzz from cigars and when I'm fiendin for a cig, a cigar doesn't help all that much.

11. McJesus

McJesus Member

Do they have Phillies brand blunts down under StonerBill? They're great for blunt rollin.

12. aoacoder

aoacoder Member

Tobacco is so bad for you man...

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Like koko4 said.... im the same way i only smoke Black N Milds, they are a great cigar, they taste good, and you can actually inhale them without feeling shitty or sick, i also like using them for stuffing, roll all the tobacco out and stuff it with buds, the wrap on black n milds have a nice vanilla-ish flavor to them. Only thing about black and milds is that after smokin about 3/4 of one, the bottom part of my mouth starts to sting, dunno if this happens to anyone else, but over all, a great cigar

14. kawiz1k

kawiz1k Member

I like to get ripped go on my deck and smoke a cigar while sipping on a cordial or something....like Sambuca.... it's very relaxing...

15. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i'm kinda hypocritical of the whole cigar thing... i'll smoke a blunt any time of the day without a problem, but when it's an actual cigar, i tend to get sick, even of the surrounding smell.

16. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

dont ever try to smoke some tobbaco from a cigar in a bowl...makes you really light headed not fun

17. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

i heard that if you smoke a full cigar, inhaling on every hit that it amounts to the same as smoking 5 packs of cigs.

18. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

you've also heard that one joint is worse for your lungs than 5 cigs.

don't beleive everything you hear

19. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

when rolling a blunt how r u cutting it? I remember getting colts or captian blacks and cutting them with a razor, taking tabbacco out, putting in just enough weed, then seal it with honey oil or a paper. Works great and blunts kick ass.

20. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

I like cigars alot. I inhale, but I also don't smoke crappy cigars straight either (just stuff something green in them :D .) Cigars are all about the slow buzz, you let most of them smoke up the room/outside if you're smoking them as slow as I do.