Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by shameless_heifer, Aug 18, 2005.

1. wlzev

wlzev Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A film might be interesting. To be effective, it would have to show all of the contradictions.To be honest, it would have to show lots of stuff that might best not be repreatd. e.g. Where the money came from that kept the family going; The sometmes very heavy thread/threat of violence that often hovered above our activities; and the, at times, very selfish motivations pervading the family mores. It would be ihteresting to compare our activities, dreams and aspirations at that time and then show us as we are today. Contact Wild Bill and see what he thinks. I'll write the score.

peaceout.
    ZEV

2. wlzev

Sh;
    Query. I know this might sound weird. Did Wild Bill have a "lazy eye"?
    ZEV

3. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

Well I don't know Zev, He may have. When I looked into his eyes I just saw the loving energy he had inside. Guys eyes always look lazy to me, they were all looking at my tits and hoping I would pull out the one that smiled :) and make their day.

ChrisWAH Next time you see me online PM me I have something to talk to you about, you too Zev,

Bright Blessings
    sh

4. wlzev

I just remembered the Black women's name who posed for the great bongs Eve made. Her name was Alice and I think she was from LA. Anybody know where she is now? Anybody check with Taurus Barbara to see how she is doing?Peace out.

5. jehene

jehene Member

what a great idea about a documentary of GE..i remember the one about commune in taos NM..so many communes were famous .,.. spirt and flesh from boston.. stephens farm from W Va.. maybe many of us can contribute stories and events when they meet in june at goodfest?
    the herman I was talking about came to GE with his wife..lauren.. and they lived in basement of 1915 Oak st then she left him, but herman stayed in basement with us.. johnyy.. me and jackie and jerry..summer of 71

6. wlzev

J;
    Sometiomes fame and notoriety are not good things. Nuf said. It's for another time and place. You're talking about Herman the Plumber. I forget his last name. I think he was from Brooklyn or New Jersey. Last I heard he was in Canyonville.
    When you guyswere living in the basement I was living upstairs.

7. jehene

jehene Member

you were living upstairs on oat st in summer of 71? wowo then we knew each other,,..i had long black hair with green eyes.. height 5'6".. weighed 140 when i arrived but b4 too long i weighed 115...all that good healthy living..lol..we must of eaten dinner together 100 times..my day in the kitchen was wednesdays and nancy was with me and she wa s cyrill isaccs lady..another guy was with us to make the meals.. forgot his name but he and i took a short trip to LA to stay in a commune there for 4 days..soo the herman i am thinking a bout is the ame one you guys are talkin about?

8. wlzev

I'm the one that started the custom of collecting food stamps and money for food in advance every month so that wwe wouldn't have to depend only on spare change for dinner. I also tried to get everybody from all the houses to eat at Oak street at the same time. I remember Nancy very well. Short, long dark hair and nice eyes.

9. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just a quick note folks, Aires Alice poser for a carberator that Eden made as part of her Carnal Carberators

10. wlzev

Ranger;
    I still have the 2 carberators. I believe the other model was Daryl (Kitten's old man at the time). How are you. It's been a minute hasn't it.
    W.L. "ZEV" Wexler.

11. Rev Van

Rev Van Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:jester:

Love all humantiy.

:party:
    Peace.

12. Ranger

Interesting guess Zev! The models for the two versions of the male carberators were Ace and Scorpio Kenny who later sculpted the Molly and Sunshine versions.

13. jehene

jehene Member

Happy Thanksgiving All My Family

14. ChrisWah

ChrisWah Member

Back from the Jungle!

May all have a SAFE and HAPPY Holiday Season!!

LOVE your KIDS and LOVE YOURSELF!!

Peace/Love
    WW

15. wlzev

I could have sworn that Eden told me it was him. And it looks like him (beard and all) too. Either way, I have mucho enjoyed using them thru all these years. They've also been a great topic of conversation for all who have seen and used them. Peace out.

P.S. Have a great Thankdsgiving. That's the only day that all us turkeys want someone to give us the Bird.

16. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving All.. blessed be that we can celebrate good food and good company..
    Peace and Joy
    sh

17. Ranger

Happy Thanksgiving All My Family. Wishing ya'll a warm gatherin' and lots of good eats.

Zev, you could be right after all. I'll be calling Eden soon and she was always the one with a reliable memory. *LOL* I'll let you know what she says.

18. wlzev

Ranger:
    After all these years and all that we ingested, it's a wonder we can remember our names. I think Eden gave them to me as I was going back East, in early 1971, to finish school. Though it could have been"72 or '73 when I was there with my Nancy.They were unfired. She might have made other ones after that using other models. I've used them off and on over all these years. They've always given a nice rush. The nicest thing is that every time use them (And I have to admit I only use the female one) I think of Eden, you and and the rest of the family. Hope you had a fine day and someone gave you the bird (the official Thanksgiving salute). Peace out.

19. TurtleDan

TurtleDan Member

wow, I'm amazed to have stumbled into this forum. I guess I'm a relative youngster....arrived in SF in '74, lived at Page/Cole with folks like Mouseman and Manny the Frisch (lives in Seattle now I think) and Annie Riley (now Deirdre Donovan, still in SF). Also lived at the white house on Cole for a bit, and the Nasties house at 1210 Fell/Divis with Ranger (Howdee!!), Eden, Scorpio Kenny, and an ever-changing host of people....I was the day shift in the purple room there. I had a tattoo of a turtle on one hand and was a dead ringer for Phineas of the Freak Brothers.

Strange, the stuff you remember....I keep thinking back to one particular Christmas at the Fell St house....we had just hauled in this humongous tree and decorated it, and Ranger, who rarely indulged in the green, wandered into the room stoned and paid a hilarious tribute to the tree, calling it the "big green mother bud" or something like that.

Remembering so many names, and faces with names that are stored in brain cells that have promised to call back later....I did a lot of growing up in those days....but thankfully not too much.

I had a pair of the Carnal Carburetors, Kenny and Molly, for many years, but sadly they met with an untimely stone stairway. Especially sad, as I had a thing for Molly for a long time. So much unrequieted lust back in those days....

Ranger, please give my love to Eden when you speak to her....every time I'm back in SF I think about her, but have lost touch.

20. ChrisWah

ChrisWah Member

Hi all. Turkey day over all my kids were here with Sheila and I! It was great. We talked story and I was amazed at how much they remembered from their youth ! When I sit and look at my 3 GROWN boys/MEN I really do know that we are blessed!

Hi Turtle welcome. good to come out of your shell and add to the comunal (sp as uasual) memory bank!!

My memory gets stimulated every time I visit!!

Great to have you posting!!!

SH if you are reading e-mail me to continue to discuss the summer thing.

peace/love
    ww