Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by shameless_heifer, Aug 18, 2005.

1. cancer carolyn

cancer carolyn Members

HI Kenny,
    Yes of course I remember you !
    Bonnie just had such a wonderful time visiting you and Rita ! That is super great !
    I was inspired cause Joshua tree is a place I would love to visit. My friend Lazer is often there. Plus I used to have a roommate 16 yrs. ago up here in Oly. Wa. who moved to where you are . She told me she opened up a restaurant there and was doing real good with it. I believe her name was Stacie, not remembering her name, that absolutely.
    Anyway thank you for taking such good care of Bonnie.
    Carolyn

shameless_heifer likes this.
  2. cancer carolyn

cancer carolyn Members

I did not know Prescott burned up.
    Glad to know Rita got out of there before.
    Sorry about another passing of loved family member.
    Pray all his loved ones showed up, and he left knowing how much everyone cares for him.

shameless_heifer likes this.
  3. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

I hate to bring you all this news.. Our beloved founder Spacy Stacy has left the building, he is now soaring the heavens exploring new worlds. Watch over us Steve.. we are humbled by your grace.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sorry to hear this.

5. dopahontas

dopahontas Members

definitely a Jack Mormon

6. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

Hi y'all
    Just checking in. Hope you're all doing fine.
    Who the heck is Jack Mormon?
    You lost me there. LOL

7. Aerianne

Hey Kenny. How are you? I guess I missed your post when it was new.

8. Scorpio Kenny

Hey Aerianna, my life sister,
    How are you going, Babe. Long time. I hope that all of the cats are doing well. LOL. Lots of Love on Valentine's DAY. All Love.

9. Scorpio Kenny

Do you know that Saint Valentine was voted in, by our church Mothers and Fathers as our one and only voted Patron Saint of LOVE?
    But of course. Right?

10. Scorpio Kenny

I haven't seen Mary in a very long time.
    Where are you?

11. Aerianne

I keep missing your posts.

Hope you are well, Kenny.

12. Scorpio Kenny

My dear Aerianne,
    How are the cats doing?
    May God bless.
    Keep the Faith, Hippie

13. Scorpio Kenny

14. Aerianne

The cats are thriving! Thanks for asking.

How are you, Kenny?

15. Scorpio Kenny

Hi all, I'm just trying to keep this space going. We use to have a dozen regulars here every two or three days. Now we have one or two per month. Dyeing on the vine, here.
    I'm back trying to keep it all alive. Ya'll please type something. Keep us alive. Speak more often. Thanks. Love you all.
    Rita Riebli, my current room mate, of the Church of the Good Earth '73, Wheel's Ranch, Ranger was a lover of hers, a great sister, has had a stroke last Thursday night and was hauled out of here in an ambulance going to Palm Springs. Had carotid artery surgery on Sat and is in intensive care right now. It's looking good and her cat Missy misses her immensely. See updates on facebook "Rita Riebli"
    Also, Speaking of Ranger, his son Adrian is finally moving out here from central Illinois by Monday by Greyhound. We've been talking this for years. He's finally done with it. "California here I come. Right back where I started from. Where bowers of flowers bloom in the spring" like the song says.
    The franchise tax stuff for Texas for "The Church of the Good Earth" was done in Jan 2018 as well as the Public Info sheet with our officers names and addresses was filed. Long before April 15th. I still need to file the close down the church corp paper. I will soon.
    Up NEWS. My long time Dream. I finally went and paid legalzoom.com $300 to file incorporation paperwork to the Secretary of State's office for the State of California for my on-line Hippie 60s museum project "The Haight-Ashbury 60s Summer of Love Museum, Inc.". We are Legal!!!!!! Four days ago I received a UPS box from legalzoom.com and we are real and official in the State of California. A real Non-Profit organization. We now own the 60s. LOL Officially!!!!! How can we sell the 60s? Do you want a pay check? Add to the on-line museum and style it and give this project some worth and some strength. Build a solid heritage to keep it all alive for great great great grand children. Pass it on! When we are all very long gone we can be relaying the true story to adults in 2080. Join in and pass the torch. The museum corporation is eternal. We aren't. That's why I am creating this. For the children of the future. Which is also the title of a book that you should read, which is repeated as the name of the Steve Miller Band's first album's title, "Children of the Future". Give the wealth of our experience and love and culture to give hope and success to all future generations forever. Do like this project?
    My current task is to find the best web hosting for the money and up-loading my current constructed web pages to there. Then to find the best company's deal on dot com name registration and then pay to list a new dot com name. Then to list publicly with DNS, (Domain Name Servers), these, like Google, Yahoo, Web Crawler, and all others so that people can actually find your website. Otherwise no one can find you at all. Your site is unlisted.
    After this, one fills out a two page form as an application to the I.R.S. for tax exempt status. Actual "501(c)3". there's a $300 fee. Wait to receive a "acceptance letter". Then State, country, and city tax exempt applications from each entity, and a form to register with the State Attorney General's Office to register as a nonprofit that will be legally soliciting the general public for donations (tax deductible donations).
    Anybody want to go to the library or read on-line about how to do grant writing, and when successful make a ton of money on each successful grant?????? Big time! If
    anyone is curious. Just go start reading. This is big fast cash. Well really Big but slow. I'm just curious. It would be good to keep all needs and offers within the family first. Later go outside of the family. Grants are really large.
    Right now, I have so much reading to do, and so many forms to read and fill and file, and so much website to create. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we are on and happening.

It's all good.
    Love yas, Ken

16. Scorpio Kenny

Cakes
    The museum sells THE BOOK
    Hope you and he are very WELL
    LOVE

17. Scorpio Kenny

Oh. I should add to the long term game plan. Beyond the hippie museum website, the fast one-month future plan is to use crowd funding in order to buy or lease land in the desert outside of populous L.A. You might have heard of an Album named "Joshua Tree". A world famous NAME. An interesting footnote: Donovan and his wife lived there for 14 years. You might have heard of Donovan. Everyone wants to run away from (get to heck out of) L.A. for a weekend. Escape from L.A.
    The museum growth plan might be to create something like a Renaissance Faire, out on the land. Camping too. But rather then walking into a faire where when one walks in the gate is in 1550 England, one walks through the gate and walks back into 1967. How's that sound? Walking into "The summer of Love". Poster art, Album art, 60s music, dancing, Love, spirit, gathering, crafts, food and anything else that you can dream of. To learn about history while having too much fun. Palatable fun education.
    I have collected over 3,300 60s and early 70s songs on one laptop. I have a full Public Address System, electric generator, mics, an all other sound gear. Good to go. Get a land deal, sell on-line tickets and camping tickets in advance. BOOM DONE!!!
    OH, Porta Johns and T.P.

Please give us feedback. Improve and shape it all with your dialog, feelings, and feedback. It's me, your buddy, Ken
    Talk with me.

18. Scorpio Kenny

We're happening,
    to create a HAPPENING.

19. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Hi Kenny! Glad to see you back on the site and you are still kicking.

Sad to hear about your friend however... hope there is swift recovery :)

So I gather you have finished your book?

20. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Sounds like you've got a lot happening already!!!