chunky glass pipes, no communication

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by evildiscoball, Sep 11, 2008.

1. evildiscoball

evildiscoball Member

Anyone know how to get the attention of Ckunky Glass Pipes? I bought a piece from them with express shipping and it took almost a month to receive. When i opened it up it was the wrong piece and i went back onto the site and they marked it as sold out AFTER i purchased it! I called twice and emailed once (trying not to stalk the employees) but just looking for answers. Left my FULL name/number and no reply . . Heather are you out there? :cheers2: -Jesse

2. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

At least you got somthing...

3. evildiscoball

evildiscoball Member

Well actually, I purchased the piece because I had broke one a few years earlier that had a lot of memories with a friend who passed away.

4. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

That sucks hardcore. Hope you get it sorted out.

5. evildiscoball

evildiscoball Member

I would even buy it again from her as long as i could get a hold of her and make sure she is going to send the right one this time. . . .

6. Zartan

Zartan Member

Another strike for Chunky Glass Pipes
    Horrible customer service, product was not at all as it looked on the website. The best part of all my piece came with a nice big crack in it
    I wonder what there going to do about this? Nothing please do not waste your money on this company.
    I placed an order with black dragon glass about a year ago wish I had just spent the extra money. thank you so much Chunky Glass Pipes

7. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Dont buy from chunky glass anyone.. they scam people all the time

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i ordered a glass blunt from there and it was legit.. got it in about a week.. she even emailed me apologizing that the reason shipping got delayed was because of a family issue.. that's just my story though...

1) I have heard that she is a selective scammer.. some have had problems with her while others have not..
    2) I also have heard that past employees would steal... making it look like you were scammed.. but instead it was "shipped" to pablo's pocket

So who knows.. seems though these horror stories are becoming more frequent.. so if you buy from there.. you've been warned

9. catfishrivers

catfishrivers Member

I think they stole my money...

EDIT: My piece came after all, albeit almost a month after I ordered it...so they do send the product, but there was zero communication during the entire process, which led to my overreaction, especially after reading so many posts where others claimed to be ripped off. I just wanted to come back and edit this post in all fairness...

10. iixasheexii

iixasheexii Guest

I spent 60$ on a pipe from chunky glass pipes about 2 months ago. I received no confirmation e-mail. I have called atleast 20 times but only got through to the answering machine once where I left a message. I got no response. I have sent atleast 7 e-mails just asking the status of my order. I still have not received any answers. I sent my final e-mail today stating that if i did not receive some type of notification from them in the next 3 days that I was reporting them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center which is run by the FBI and the Federal Trade Commissions. This is ridiculous. I will never buy from them again and I would NEVER recommend them to anyone!

11. peonthecrushinator

peonthecrushinator Member

Please DONT BUY FROM chunkyglasspipes.com its a scam, they will steal your money !!!! Google chunkyglasspipes scam

12. w0rd

w0rd Guest

registered just so i can post this. 'chunky glass pipes' is legit! just received an order and it arrived within one week from placing it. the quality is superb!! the pipes are beautiful and chunky. i don't know why others had problems, but i wouldn't hesitate to order from them. the only snag is the website is not 100% current on the inventory, but that can be easily understood.

13. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

ive always been a fan of actualy holding a piece in my hand and looking at it 360* before i buy it. sure, a picture and a description online is great and all, but you really only need to look at a piece for more than 5 sec in a headshop to get all that information. its also pretty difficult for a person to scam you in a face to face purchase, seeing that you picked the piece and you prolly already know the price.

support your neighbors, buy local.

14. killclock

killclock Guest

I have bought pieces form both chunckyglasspipes and northwestglassart and have gotten them both and been vary happy with them. Chuncky seems to not update there avalibilty for pieces on there website often and I had trouble finding something they had in stock.... but they shiped me what i asked for and i got it in 2 days after getting the shiping info. I deffenetly will be useing both sites again.

15. Hedonist545

Hedonist545 Guest

wellll I must've been one of the lucky ones cause i got my chillum and i mean it was cheap to begin with but the only real beef i have with it is the throat is too big and cash sucks through but after a glass screen its great and the color change is nice.

I was supposed to be getting one of these
    [​IMG]

And instead I got this.

[​IMG]
    [Picture taken from my iPod Touch 4G]

Anyways it's here safe and sound and she does the job as well as any if you know how to fit your pipe with the proper screen and regular cleaning etc. By the way, my last piece was named Marley and it got stolen from me, so out of remembrance we now have before us, the beautiful MarleyAnne :2thumbsup:

Now that I've read these reviews of CGP however I'll count myself one of the lucky ones that actually got what they ordered without complaint. Oh well. Such is the nature of the universe.

16. Glowstick

Glowstick member

that looks just like a bulk china pipe. like they sell as gas stations here. when i was a kid i was about to order from NWGA until i ran agroll rollitup blasting them or something. never bought one online since. was about to buy an awesome one once but decided to find one local. find one, buy it, and when he puts it in the bag he broke it in like 3 places.... i didnt see till i got home.... 100 heady piece too.