christmas

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Dustinthewind, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

is going to roll around before we all know it.

I am thinking I should really start my christmas shopping, but damn, i say that every year and never do it.

this year should be easy, gift cards to abercrombie and american eagle for the teenage daughters and toys for the little one and a gift card for the limited II.

has anyone started their christmas shopping yet or plan to?

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

oh no...i wait till last minute...seriously, i wait till the day before and finish up the day of christmas eve

3. ssreetnulov

ssreetnulov Member

with christmas comes my permit, with my permit comes -

4. Dustinthewind

the little gag gift matchbox car with a pretty red ribbon tied around it?

5. Dustinthewind

I used to be like that when i was married but i made a vow to get my shopping done at least a week before christmas. I cant stand having to stay up for hours and hours wrapping presents and having to rush. Just doesnt put me in the best of moods.

6. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

You did NOT just mention Christmas all ready.....

I don't think I'm buying anyone anything for Christmas next year and I'm not accepting anything either.

7. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I shop year round and during November and December I go real nuts. I buy for lots of people, I love to give stuff. Last year was the first year I bought for myself and that was the 4 wheeler. Would not have done that except daughter demanded I do something for myself for a change and she is tough and scared me, lol

8. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I love to give stuff too. But I have no money currently and I'm not a Christian so why should I have to give presents to people on a Christian holiday? I'll give gifts when I want to not when some holiday I don't celebrate tells me to.

9. Dustinthewind

I never thought of it that way. No one really says you have to give gifts on christmas, its entirely up to the person, a simple I love you from my kids is enough for me.

I never have the extra money to spend but I always overdraw my overdraft. Its all good, the smiles on my girls face is enough, they just realize there arent many outings after christmas until i catch up.

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

it puts me in a great mood. i dont' get stressed because i always find a great gift. i just like watching the people stress out and rip there hair out and get all messed up...its fun to watch that :D

11. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

If I had kids I'd still buy them Christmas presents. That's a bit different.

12. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

UGH i was just pretending that the world would end on 6-6-6 and we would somehow miss it :D

13. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Gifts dont have to come from stores, can be anything. Give a gift when you feel it in you to do so, its the best time, dont need Christmas to do it.

14. Dustinthewind

well so far the world has not ended, at least not in my time zone. so looks like christmas is coming.

15. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

thank the lord, god bless the gray cold winter and its bearded chubby flying man

16. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I dont care who you are you fat little man just get them riehndeer off my roof! LOL

17. Dustinthewind

are you guys talking about that little fat bastard dressed in all red, like some drag quenn, who goes around breaking into peoples homes?

18. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Christmas has kind of become akin to a Fourth of July barbeque in my family and it's so much better that way. We no longer give gifts to one another. We just make a point to see one another which in no easy task in itself considering the distance we live apart. I'm sure if their were grandchildren, the holiday would take on different meaning in my family, but as of right now, Christmas is pretty chill.

19. Dustinthewind

OMG i cant wait for fourth of july. Those are some hecka good times.

Fireworks, bbq, homemade ice cream, swimming, etc.. My second favorite holiday

20. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

You ever wonder what happend to them reindeer that did not make the cut?

[​IMG]