Christian Words?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by heron, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Hryhorii

Hryhorii Member

BTW- FinnishBTfly, there are leaders in Hinduism. and a definite heirarchy of varnas...

2. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

I mean leaders like think... the big, big leaders. The pope! But the disciples were not a religion, they were a cult. Why can't you ask them though? If you asked them if Hinduism was a faith or religion what would they tell you? But hinduism WAS NOT an organized religion, it was made over 5,000 years ago.

Examples of religion?
    Mormonism
    Scientology
    And Heron.. talk simpler... I'm pregnant okay, I am really tired. I have an excuse to be stupid for the next 8 months.

3. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If construction denotes religion, then Christianity is by all means a religion. It is one of the only ways of the world that is not grassroots and organic to a folk. Instead, it is a conglomeration of cults and faiths that preceded it. That is one of the problems with it, it grows like corn, leaving the earth robbed and without the richness that it once had, while giving nothing back.