Chris Evans

Discussion in 'Movie Stars' started by Shale, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Shale

Shale ~

Well, it doesn't come out until next Summer, but I will likely be seeing Captain America with Chris Evans in the lead.

Can Chris act? IDK

Is he good in Action Movies? He was OK with the others in Fantastic 4

Does he look good without his shirt on?

YES!! :drool5:

Chris Evans Shirtless in Fantastic 4 - 2005

[​IMG]

Chris Evans Shirtless in Captain America - Summer 2011

[​IMG]

2. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I think he might tone his muscularity down a few pegs for CA.
    I think he will make the character vulnerable.
    It will be a reflection of America circa 2010.
    He can act, btw.

3. Shale

Shale ~

According to an interview in the Advocate, Chris got a publicist who advised him to lay off the shirtless pics, especially after a shoot by Tony Duran with Flaunt magazine.

[​IMG]

This shoot lead to a ban by his publicist on photo shoots of that nature, so as to protect his chances at becoming a "serious" actor.

Said Evans of the shoot: "I really didn’t think twice about taking my shirt off at the time, but my current publicist would pull her hair out if I did that photo shoot today. If I got to a photo shoot and they said, 'OK, we’re going to do some shirtless shots,' I’d say, 'Fine. No big deal.' It never really occurred to me that that could be misinterpreted as a bad thing or as selling out. I couldn’t care less, and I don’t think it makes one lick of difference. But I hired my publicist for her professional opinion, and she seems to think it’s a mistake. I have no problem taking my shirt off for a role if the part calls for it, but my publicist says, 'When you’re promoting yourself, being you, there’s a way to keep it as classy as possible. Greasing yourself up and stripping down may not be the best way to do it.' To some degree, she may have a point. But at the end of the day, it didn’t bother me then and it doesn’t bother me now."

[​IMG]

Hey Chris, don't listen to her. We all love seeing you without a shirt on. Or much else for that matter. :)

Your "serious acting" will show in the movies. If you are a cute, hunk of a hearthrob, then that is iceing on the acting cake.

4. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

oh hes gonna play captain america? thats cool. his body in that pic looks so fake tho.
    but he definitely is one fine specimen:
    [​IMG]

5. Howlinmad21

Howlinmad21 Guest

Cellular...see Cellular....so awesome