chocolate and pot

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace Attack, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Yuuuuuuummm chocolate. I'm eating some now.

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

It's probably the sugar and caffeine in the chocolate...the stimulant makes you more active. If you want that effect, just have a cup of coffee or something, don't eat all that chocolate, it's not healthy (by all means have some...just, a cup is a lot of freakin chocolate).

3. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Chocolate delicious :)
    Chocolate very fattening :(

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I love Chocolate

5. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

In an Amsterdam guide to pot smoking it said eat something sweet if your not enjoying your marijuana high or if it's your first time smoking pot and you flip out, etc. I've seen loads of people do this with really sweet tea or just water with several table spoons of sugar. On the other hand if your doing mushrooms (shrooms) it enhances the high myriads of times.

6. thebuffster

thebuffster Member

The Canibible II also recommends eating bittersweet chocolate while stoned. That guy says that you can avoid the fattening parts of chocolate (milk and sugar) by eating bittersweet chocolate which doesn't have those things in it.

He says that chocolate has some of the same chemicals as pot, and that some of the chemicals in chocolate affect the canabanoids, and make you more high.

The only problem is, you have to eat un-tasty chocolate.

7. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

I don't get sugar highs anymore, so that won't work for me. I haven't been effected by sugar or caffiene in years, due to constant Dew intake.

You could just smoke some Sativa.. same effect, and works for folks with sugar tolreance.

OH, but by all means, eat some chocolate, because it fuckin rocks. And you probably have the munchies anywyas.

8. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

I just eat it in brownies. LOL. Does that count as chocolate? hehe

9. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

I think you have the best solution so far.

Good choice! God I should make some fuckin brownies. Then when I get the munchies, I'll just eat more. It'll be a wonderous never-ending cycle of herb.

10. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

There is actually another good reason for chocolate enhancing your high. Thats because chocolate actually makes you high, aside from the caffiene and sugar. There is a chemical in chocolate (dont know the name) that releases dopamine in the brain, which is similar to the way heroin works.

11. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

you dont need to smoke to eat chocolate, but it sure does taste better :D

of course, that logic works for nearly every food i eat...mmm, i ate all my brownies, damn:(

12. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Impressive reply there above.

13. Infinitee

Infinitee Member

that was fuckin fascinating (no joke.) thanks InsaneJester!!

if you want to get buzzn after pot (iwhtout more pot lol) just make a cuppa with 5-8 heaped teaspoons of coffee, it's incredulously bad for you, me and my m8 do it about twice a month, you feel invincible and try and climb poles and jump around n shit, it's crayzy!!

14. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Dude, I dunno, that much caffeine would probably make my heart start beating irregular. I mean, marijuana speeds it up anyways, but adding a high dose of caffeine? Sounds almost dangerous.

15. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

16. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Dude, try watching Fantasia when you're stoned. That's some cool shit. Classical music is underrated by us younger people, but it can really be very good. Played loud, especially.