Cho Seung-Hui

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by 40oz and chronic, Apr 18, 2007.

1. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

32-1

fuckin camping haxor

2. Splosh

Splosh Member

jesus its so wrong

but at the same time, lol xD

3. 40oz and chronic

lmfao

i was watching the news this morning when they were saying that he actually did play counter-strike and stuff. man i couldn't stop laughing.

4. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

My math teacher's last name is Cho (The last name comes first on South Korean passports apparently) and he was telling us about how his wife wants to take their son out of school because of racist backlash from this. He told his wife that the US is different from other countries because the US is made up of immigrants and not a single ethnicity. The class was laughing their asses off.

5. Blithe

Blithe Member

Of course the violent video games...
    His girlfriend was imaginary?
    What exactly is up with this guy?

6. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

He forgot too smoke that blunt before school :\

7. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

8. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Now they've got the videos of him before the shooting talking about why he was doing it, yet it doesn't even add up to make sense. I think he was just mad because he had a small penis, and decided to take it out on fellow classmates. Violent video games are fun though.

9. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

10. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

My history teacher's last name is Cho. She's a ****.

11. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

ive actually been surprised at the lack of racial overtones in this... but thats just from an outsider perspective as always. one of my roommates is friends with Cho's former roommate.. the guy says he was just always staring at the wall and stuff. it's a crazy incident, but the problem is it distracts people from other things (the war, etc etc etc). yeah man, that holocaust survivor dude was BAD ASS.

12. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

I used to love hunting down the focking campers -> QuakeWorld!

13. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

We had to analyze this situation in Anthropology, I don't understand, people say its the media, it's people making fun of him it's this it's that, why can't he just be a crazy fuck? I played violent video games as a child and still do, I watch violent movies, I even stare at the wall some times but I don't want to shoot anyone!

14. 40oz and chronic

did you guys see the pictures and video he sent to NBC? LOL

15. 40oz and chronic

so...did anybody else get today off because of state wide school threats? a lot of California schools are getting these now even my little piece of shit school got a threat. all well...i get the day off...i hope they do it again tomorrow so I wont have to go to school tomorrow. not like i'm going anyway but it'll make it easier us.

16. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

lol i saw him with 2 blastrs, that tied head thing, dressed like a fucking rambo wanabe. stupid twat. i hear he used to stalk 2 girls, txt em and annoying emails. they didnt press charges but hes small penissed heart got broken. i love playing manhunt, which people call a disgusting game. i love horrible, violent, discusting films games. but i also would never ever do that. if i wanted to die that much, id kill myself, not 32 innocent people. i also read he came to us with his poor familly for a better life, some thank you for letting himn in, giving him a life apart from growing, eating and protecting rice and ggoing to college. maybe he was tripping out on meth or something

fuck small penis man - it gets to you, but there is surgery and the ammount he spent on the gats, he could have easily got some penis enlargment pills, or just learn to fucking use the thing cuz size aint everything :lol:

17. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

next thing that'll come out of this: "breaking story we just learned that Cho was a fan of marilyn manson, i suggest we blame him for this one too" jesus tapdancing christ, its no secret why he did it, its not the music he listened to, the video games he played, or the movies he watched; he was just fucking tapped. there i have solved the case! (nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh inspector stoner, ne ne ne ne ne NA NA, hoo hoo)

18. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i think the chick in ur sig makesmomcry is really hot

19. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

me too! she is my first actual celebrity crush (not just another celeb i wanna shag you know what i mean?)

20. MVerlie

MVerlie Member

I like my chicks penis-less