China 'weaponized' coronavirus to 'destroy Western democracies' economies'

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Deleted member 42017, May 30, 2020.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't think that's logistically feasible (geographically) for Xi, nor is it a likelihood because our economy can handle it. Of course, I think there should be more bailout (and if there's not I think we might be in trouble), but what would be a predictor for how we'd respond?

I didn't watch the video; only saw "Fox" contributor and looked at the quote "weaponized", but I find it less than probable.

2. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As if the Trumpites aren’t doing a smashing job of that already.

3. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

If I were to be generous I believe the CCP unleashed the virus by accident through their incompetence, either through a wet market or more likely a bio-lab.
    Once they realised what they had done and they were going to take a massive financial hit from it, they decided to let it burn down the whole village and not just their home so as to mitigate their losses.
    This is evidenced by the fact that they lied about the human to human spread and once they knew this they closed down all flights from Wuhan to other parts of China but continued to allow flights from Wuhan to the west, knowingly spreading the virus.

Sexwise likes this.
  4. meeses

meeses Member

It was not done by China but by some other controlling entity that wants to hurt the economy world wide and control the population.
    Ask yourself, why is Bill Gates suddenly an expert in vaccines? Ever heard of "Event 201" they had in October 2019?
    It had been planned for quite a while and it's a bogus virus.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Well.... That does fit the official definition of a conspiracy.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No it came from people eating bat's that's what the news says it's bat's.

7. meeses

meeses Member

Ok, believe CNN, The most trusted news. If that is what you believe, you're being fooled by that tube.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sarcasm eludes this one.

9. meeses

meeses Member

Look up "Event 201". It might open your eyes...

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If they really wanted me to open my eyes they would have named it something worth eye opening.

themnax likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

12. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

It is documented that a few years ago the quack fauci and the NIH gave the Wuhan lab in question, 1.8 million dollars to study the corona virus.
    This is a global scam.

JPN2 and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Tyrsonswood

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

I am selling the Fort Pitt bridge. Serious inquiries only..

15. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There’s a word to describe this line of reasoning......it’s P A R A N O I D.

16. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Republicans are doing their best to destroy our democracy and those of other countries. They don't need the help of China, but they sure as hell wouldn't turn it down.

As far as Gen Keane... he's a Fox "news" pundit and created an organization that's trying to provide nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia. In other words, he's a traitor.

scratcho and themnax like this.
  17. Tyrsonswood

Apparently it's okay, just as long as they are Republican traitors....

Idlewild likes this.
  18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

under secret contract for the trump organization. kind of backfired though.
    by the same logic he calls it a china virus, the rest of the world could now call it the american virus.

19. Mikeil13

Mikeil13 Members

I read about it oct2019 said the Chinese had been working with a new virus for a cure for a cancer was so strong people were getting it and dead in a week at time not called Covid,but once you got it attacked organs what started as mild cough turned to death in a week 100% morality and the one thing they said they had been trying for a year to find a vaccine but couldn’t it would mutate to fast,the article was a warning saying it was here and that a woman in Vegas had died in states from iy in 2019 and after that I could never find the article again I had saved it but the story was gone even though article was saved I tried to tell a few no one believed me but I was able to recognize it as soon as a few stories piped up from China before 2020! It’s bad it is mutating always they won’t find a vaccine just like they never really have not for flu it’s going to be new strains constantly that’s why I believe man made it at least a hybrid that has a brain to smart allready a couple of the test vaccine have been stopped as vaccine said stage 3 test failed going to wipe us out to the 50 million they talked about for a few years oh we’ll see yiu in other side!
    manifested in our minds!