chill winston, its me-willy...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by -beatnick, May 12, 2007.

1. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

howre the hip forumers today? last night i got mad twisted, heres a rundown of what i can remember...

after school, go to my friends town, meet up with a few heads, buy a fat nickel bag, meet up with more heads. smoke the herb at the park, drive around with the heads, my friend cops morphine, we go get a big ass bottle of bacardi for 20 beans. went to the mall to get some mothers day presents, go to my town at around 9. my dude does some coke, we start pre gaming the bacardi, get tipsed. go to my friends birthday party, mad heads and brew. my friends sell some of their weed, they sold the fat bags and i met some heads i heard about... smoked an l, got trashed, puked unfortunately, lost my glasses, dont really give a shit, ill probably find them...got a ride home from the parents of the girl, passed out mad late. woke up this morning, smoked a joint with friends that slept over, on did some morphine, i vomited again, got some breakfast sandwiches, friends left, went home, saw that my little baby plant grew a bit and now i still got this hangover but dont really give a shit because its a fucking beautiful day and that im lazy. yea, good night, keep it real guys and girls.

2. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

sounds like a killer night

3. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

It does, doesn't it? Lol.