Chewing with your mouth open...aarrrgghhh!!!

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by ugali, Apr 5, 2007.

1. ugali

ugali Member

People that chew with there mouth open and make these slapping sounds when they do it make me really pissed off. I just have to leave the table when someone does it.

2. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

It's unbelievable how some people eat. WTF is wrong with them? Were they raised to eat like they were retarded? My sister is the most fucked up eater known to man. She sucks on her fingers and slams her face into her plate and eats while her hair gets in her food. People that talk with their mouth full need to be slapped so hard that they can't talk with their mouth full anymore because the food is stuck in their throat. It's horrifying. Sometimes when I go into restaurants I could swear that there is a mentally retarded elephant sneezing a combination of peanut butter and tooth paste out of it's trunk. That's what it sounds like, at least.

I have extremely hyped up senses and listening to morons eat like they're afraid the food will disappear if they can't hear it hurts my ears just like loud noises do.

3. Tedd

Tedd Member

I know exactly what you mean bro, i was the same your age - i can tolerate it a bit more now but its still anoyn.

4. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Yes, it drives me crazy.

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

Drives me crazy to.

6. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

lol

sorry but it's just funny to me

7. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Yeah I hate it when people chew with their mouth open, stick their fingers in there, and also when they're trying to carry a conversation, but the fucker keeps shoveling bread or somethin in his fat fucking mouth! God damnit.

Learn some motherfucking manners. I'm afraid to bring my girlfriend over during dinner in case my dad does that.. or slurps his fucking soup! Every fuckin' time! GAHHHHHHH