Cher's progress thread

Discussion in 'Deadbear's Gym' started by Super_Grrl, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Whoo boy I'm tired lol and so out of shape. Today was day one back to the gym, after a nearly 2 month absence. Wow. So I walked the indoor track for about ten minutes, it's a really nice to way to gentley warm up the muscles. Then I did the step machine, level four, for 13 minutes, and then used the hip adductor and abductor. Then I had to leave, but at least I walked back home. Whew! Anyway I'm going to keep posting in this thread so that I have a good way of keeping track of my progress - and so I know people might be checking up on me!

So: I weighed in today at 127.... I want to lose more, but I'm starting at not too bad.:p

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Well no gym for me today...I got to school and then realized I had packed my running shoes and workout bra but no work out clothes! Dammit! This is what happens when I pack for school at 7am... well ok I'll have the day off and eat properly and hope for the best tomorrow...

3. meepmeep5000

meepmeep5000 Member

poor girl...i'm in a similar boat... good luck... pm me if you want!!

4. weep

weep Senior Member

Reading that this is supposed to be procces thread, I wonder how´s it going for ya, you didn´t post in here for quite a while....

I´m just curious...