Cherry Hill Area - looking for like-minded friends

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by Allhallows, May 4, 2011.

1. Allhallows

Allhallows Guest

I've been living in Delran, which is right next to Cherry Hill for about 3 years now. I'm looking for some nice like-minded people (25-35) to hang with. Especially to jam on guitar, trade music, go to bars, and maybe introduce me to some awesome local music.

I go to a lot of concerts and music/camp fest in the area and would like to meet people who are into that too so I can tag along. Bands I'm into include The Grateful Dead, Umphreys, Phish, and tons of others.

Let me know if anyone is nearby! We could meet up for a beer or some jams.

2. Euphorical

Euphorical Member

i live in palmyra

3. Allhallows

Allhallows Guest

Palmyra is 5 minutes away from me. If you ever want to grab a beer let me know. To answer your other post, there are some nice hiking trails in high point NJ. It's 2.5 hours away, but awesome nonetheless. Also, try the Delaware water gap. I heard of some nice trails there.

4. green83

green83 Member

I live near there. What's your email address? I tried to send you a pm it wouldnt let me

5. Allhallows

Allhallows Guest

Hey. My email is m k e l l y315@comcast.net . Just remove the spaces.

6. Girozoazn

Girozoazn Guest

Hi Everyone,
    Hey, I am new in Cherry Hill, recently moved here for business from the Midwest... I really like this city... It's beautiful city... and I just want to say hello to all of you... My reason for joining this site... It's a nice place to meet some nice people. Locksmith Cherry Hill NJ

JackInNJ likes this.
  7. johnstag123

johnstag123 Guest

i have lots of friends around cherry hills who are like minded i will surely tell about you if they are interested in joining you i will surely help you out asap

Locksmith Cherry Hill NJ

JackInNJ likes this.
  8. ericmst18

ericmst18 Guest

yo man i live in delran too!