chemtrails

Discussion in 'Protest' started by lookinupintally, Apr 2, 2007.

1. lookinupintally

lookinupintally Member

Anyone out there want to discuss chemtrails with a new believer?

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I have been researching the chemtrail phenomena for about three years now.

3. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

okay i will bite......

so what are 'they' suppose to be doing with these chemtrails?

4. Pressed_Rat

The chemtrail operation is a huge, complex, wide-scale, multi-faceted operation.

According to researcher Clifford Carnicom (http://www.carnicom.com), there are at least seven different reasons for them:

1)Environmental Modification
    2)Biological Operations
    3)Electromagnetic Operations
    4)Military Operations
    5)Geophysical Modification
    6)Surveillance Operations
    7)Nanotech Operations

I won't go into it any further since I haven't the time nor effort at the moment. However, people can, and should, do their own research, because they're not going to hear about it in the mainstream media. For starters, I recommend this very well-done documentary by researcher Clifford Carnicom, titled Aerosol Crimes:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2815320198655156407&q=Aerosol+Crimes&hl=en

The entire video lasts about 90 minutes. I recommend watching the entire thing before drawing any premature conclusions and laughing it off as being conspiracy theory, which many people are prone to doing.

There is plenty of strong scientific evidence behind this, which has been conducted by several independent researchers.

Here is a recent article taken from American Chronicle, which discusses the findings of a UK researcher, Dr. Stephen McKay, who was recently interviewed by the BBC for an upcoming program on weather modification. The article is entitled: A Doctor Speaks Out About Chemtrails:

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=21473

[​IMG]

5. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

actually i am finding it very interesting ....i will look into it some more .....thanks for the heads up

6. Pressed_Rat

Like I said, watch the documentary. I know it sounds crazy to the average person, but it's happening and people need to know what's going on. This is serious stuff that demands answers!

7. Pressed_Rat

8. Pressed_Rat

9. Pressed_Rat

10. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

If Hutchison wants to help the atmosphere she should do something to clean up the air over Texas, especially the Houston area.

11. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

god they look like crap sites put up by some nutter who is obsessed with his own belly button fluff

12. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Can aircraft fly without leaving trails? Even a fish swimming in a pond leave vibrations that last a short period forming a trail.

I don't doubt that there are some that would take advantage of a delivery system, but aren't there more direct impacts being made on our lives that can be verified and questioned?

13. gardener

The actual text of Dennis Kucinich's bill:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

I respect him and value his service. He isn't a conspiracy theorist. He was setting in place restrictions and rules governing space research and the possible uses of space as a method for war. He was covering all bases in the future.

14. gardener

15. Pressed_Rat

Yes, of course airplanes can fly without leaving trails depending on the altitude and atmospheric conditions. With these aerosol operations, we see these trails being left at lower than normal altitudes, despite atmospheric conditions, which spread out until they cover the sky with a artificial cloud-like haze. Normal contrails consisting of water vapor do not linger for hours in the sky. The fact of the matter is, the fallout from these aerosol operations has been analyzed and contains things that are simply not supposed to be there.... unless biologicals and and unusual levels of barium are considered normal to you.

16. Pressed_Rat

I am sure they have the ability to mitigate global warming if they wanted to. They also have the ability to exacerbate it, which can then be used to their benefit. This seems to be what they're doing.

They would never put a weather modification bill forward unless it was presented in a way that appears beneficial to the environment and the life that lives within it. Unfortunately, based on the evidence, the exact opposite appears to be the case, and has even been confirmed by people such as Dr. Ben Livingston, a formal naval physicist who was involved in weather modification over Vietnam during the war.

When you understand the agenda of these people, then consider they have the abilty to control the weather (among other things), which they do, a picture is painted and it isn't exactly pretty.

17. gardener

So we should all hold our breath every time we see com-trail?

18. gardener

If reputable analysis is available, the US congress needs to hold hearings as to who is polluting the environment. If I have to smog my 1984 truck every two years and pay for it's certification then those that are polluting the skies should be held accountable.

19. Pressed_Rat

No, I am not saying hold your breath everytime you see a contrail. Of course not all contrails are chemtrails, either. It's hard to avoid breathing this stuff in, but on the days where the spraying is heavy, I tend to keep my time outdoors to a minimum.

As far as congressional hearings, if you watched the chemtrail documentary I provided in one of my previous threads, the producer of the video and numerous concerned citizens throughout the country have written their congressmen and collected samples which were sent to the EPA for testing. The letters sent to representatives received responses all denying the chemtrail operation and claiming it's a hoax, while the EPA refused to test all samples sent to them. All research that has been done so far has been at a grassroots level.

Once again, here is the documentary if you're interested:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2815320198655156407

I really recommend watching the video before drawing any conclusions. I know it sounds hard to believe, but it's happening.

20. Pressed_Rat

Even if you deny the existence of the chemtrail operation, everything listed in the bill already exists and is being used. Just look at HAARP in Alaska, which is an electromagnetic ionospheric heater that is capable of altering weather patterns, creating earthquakes, and creating nuclear-like explosions on any part of the globe, without the radioactive fallout.