Cheerios

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jun 5, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

with some fresh fruit is what Im seeking in my kitchen this fine morning got hungry.

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I've got some multi-grain Cheerios here that the kids have been munching on dry this morning for a snack.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Im terrible whe berries are in season, I will eat and eat and eat em till I hate em again. Most any berry is unsafe from my path, just plain, on cerial , in cooking, man love berries. I guess it is the little kid in me or something.

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I love berries too. Especially strawberries! I've been wanting to go strawberry picking, make some freezer jam, strawberry pie, syrup for pancakes/waffles, things like that.

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Im crazy for blueberries, then strawberry, then black berry, yummm, making myself hungry. Wish I knew who made and canned homemade stuff and sells it. I have ordered off ebay and all but like to send money to people I kinda know than a possible place that is just putting labels on store products, lol