cheering up

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by o0child_at_nature0o, Jan 16, 2005.

1. o0child_at_nature0o

o0child_at_nature0o Member

hey everyone who reads this hope ur all feeling gd.i just thought i'd post something,i dont post much.everyone seems so bummed out lately like my friends.mybe were just at that age or something but everyone seems so down and lost.i guess where just getting a taste of the real world as they say, just leaving school and all,it's hard to stay happy with jobs and collage i think it's starting to get to us all.lazy teenages i hear u say :p. nar but i just wish everyone wud just cheers up,inclueding myself.i was just wudering if everyone goes though this at this age seems like most people whatever age are just so afraid to go out and be happy and care for each other for fear of benig put down.i hope everyone cheers up anyways the summers coming round soon so that always helps.not to sure theres a point to this thread hmmm there seems to be some pretty happy people on here.anyone got any ideas to keep urself from getting put down from job etc.???(without drugs lol) i mean i'm not saying me and my friends are all depressed they just seem sad.hope things brighten up soon mybe were just need a gd night out or something.

2. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

maybe you needed to spend more time paying attention in school and typing your posts so that what you say makes more sense

other than that, it's all part of growing up.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I agree....

4. o0child_at_nature0o

o0child_at_nature0o Member

yeah mybe i shud

5. makno

makno Senior Member

i dunno , drugs seem to cheer me up real good . yea , theres other stuff ta cheer up wit i guess .

6. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

mmmmmmmm drugs. wish I had me some today

7. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I'm starting to get tired of drugs