Check out my buddies Handmade pipes...

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by p0rkch0p, Jul 12, 2011.

1. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

Check out my buddies hand made, American made pipes!!!!!! Made with absolute passion for a hobby like no other!!! Seriously this guy works like 10, 12 and 14 hour shifts in a factory slaving away, and as soon as he gets out he is just enjoying his passion of blowing glass. He is always posting new pic of all kinds of creations!!!! His pieces are amazing, or i wouldn't have taken the time to plug him on here.....I have no ties to him, he is simply just a facebook friend that i'm trying to help out and grow his site and feed his passion. I have not purchased yet, as money is tight but i will be checking out these awesome roses for my wife/mother. He may also be open for custom ideas, please just contact him through his site and he would be happy to respond!!!

http://www.************/pages/BCs-Crazy-Glass-LLC/149391881761161

You can also check out his Facebook Page at the link above, take a look and give it a "Like"!!!!

*NOTE: All pipes that are for sale are for tobacco use only!!!!!

2. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

omg your friend sells for such good prices too! If I wasn't unemployed right now I'd treat myself to something new! God, my 30th is coming up on Aug 19th, & the ONE thing I want, pastel pink bong, is the one thing i want and the one thing i know i WON'T be getting for it either- same as the trip to Amsterdsm I wanted. :(

3. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

woaaaaaaaah!!! If its really free shipping to canada, I think I'm ordering one.

4. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

the glass is pretty plain....he needs to blow some sick glass or some bongs or bubblers

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the second link is no good

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

well duh is a fb link.. Why does everyone assume people have FB?

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it should still take me to the f-book login page

i get this....

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at http.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe FB died.. If Only ..

9. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

he just started blowing color changing glass.....so stay tuned, and thanks for everyone who took a second to check him out!!!!!!