Cheating

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by theamos, Dec 13, 2018.

1. theamos

theamos Members

onen of my gfs and I just got into a big Debate let me know what you think
    She gave a guy a bj while drunk. She got caught by her bf and she said it was a mistake and it accidentally happened
    Her bf forgave her
    I said she was full of shit. I have had drunken sex before but never gave drunken bf. I said having a big dick going in you mouth takes more thought than sex
    Agree disagree

Fam fucker, AnyaZ89 and Deejay88 like this.
  2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Accidental blow job ?!? (What insurance covers that kind of accident.)
    That sounds like "I wasn't planning it" rather than "I didn't know that I was doing it"

I've had sex with girlfriends who were so drunk that laying spread-eagled, 3/4 passed out, was their contribution to the act. I don't think that they would have been able to give a bj.

There have also been times where she was drunk enough that walking was a challenge, but she was conscious enough to talk above a mumble and to give a bj. Much. much more fun than drunk starfish sex.

If she was caught in the act and came up with that excuse, then she wasn't almost passed out. It takes more brain power to fib than to give a bj.

I'm not a big fan of really drunken sex, probably because liquor is my erection's enemy.

(Agreeing to "let's get drunk and fuck" before one gets drunk is consent.)

I think that your friend got horny and is using booze as an excuse to deny the slutty part of her that came out that night.

3. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

I agree...there’s some analyzing going on definitely and that involves how you’re gonna take it in your mouth and what’s gonna happen when he decides to let the load out so I agree she’s full of it (and cum)

4. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I think she's right that it was probably a mistake but it wasn't an accident at all lol. She got drunk and wanted to give him a bj. That's all

5. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I agree with you, a blowjob doesn't happen by accident. She must have wanted to do it, or else it wouldn't have happened. A question to ask her if how she would feel if she caught her boyfriend eating out another girl's pussy while he was drunk, and he said the same thing, that it accidentally happened. My guess is that she would probably break up with him because he licked out another girl.

theamos likes this.
  6. Team_freak

Team_freak Members

Drunk or sober you do things because you want to. The thought of doing it was there. The a ability to resist the idea may be lower but the idea was still there in the first place.
    The only accident was that she accidentally got caught.

7. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

There is no way you cheat by giving a guy an accidental BJ lol...
    If she'd kissed or had sex, you know, something which she'd get back from it then sure.

And she got caught.
    And he forgave her.

No chance, lol? I agree, full of shit tbh.

I've had lots of drunken sex one nighters, I've cheated before, so I know my stuff in this regard haha

Justinsky and theamos like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So oral sex doesn't equate to cheating because she never got anything out of it? Lol okay.

bugsboner likes this.
  9. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Members

Accidentally happened ? Not a chance , she wanted this to happen....

How did she get caught ?

People seldom get caught doing anything random ...

10. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

I can honestly say that in all my days I've never accidentally had a cock in my mouth. Woken up to one being pushed in is about as close as it comes but by accident.... oh please.... really lol.
    She was cheating, drunk or otherwise.

Jerkaddict and Micheal9 like this.
  11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Being drunk worked this time, but what will the excuse be next time. And she won't need an excuse if she doesn't get caught.

12. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I assume she meant that she didn't plan it and not that it suddenly happened by accident

13. magicman1

magicman1 Members

Alcohol is just the excuse, she knew what she was doing therefore she knowingly cheated on her B/F, in my opinion he should dump her as once a cheat always a cheat, this goes both ways,

14. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I was drunk and accidentally got pulled over? No, that doesn’t work. I was mad at someone and accidentally took a gun out and shot the guy/gal. Nope, doesn’t work there either. Hmmm...

15. waveland

waveland Members

Have her call me :D

theamos likes this.
  16. Altman

Altman Bull

tripped, fell and landed on his dick huh:tearsofjoy:

17. vols

vols Members

Agree she had to have been aware of what she was doing

18. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

I feel it was an accident....that she got caught. I feel people want to explore but their scared. Scared how people will view them. So if her resistance is low enough and she THINKS she won’t get caught then she’ll do it just for the rush. Some people are so scared of being alone they will forgive without question.

19. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

Not really. Some friends want an opinion. Some want to hear you agree with them

20. Gene London

Gene London Members

Yeah, like all the guys who end up in the ER after accidentally slipping and falling on an object up their ass :)

Seinfeld even had a skit about it with "Fusilli Jerry"
    [​IMG]

Franky29 likes this.