Cheating- for the men

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ladylocks, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Ladylocks

Ladylocks Banned

Has a girl ever given you a reason to cheat on her?

2. Pinecone

Pinecone Member

yeah. my ex gf was mean to me, and i cheated on her.

3. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We don't really NEED a reason...

4. JHardee13

JHardee13 Member

I cheated on my ex. In my warped and demandinf mind, I told myself she had become a nag and boring. Well, there's never any reason to cheat. I didn't have the balls to break it off with her first. I was an asshole to her, and she remained loyal to me even though I wouldn't have blamed her for looking elsewhere. So, for me to break her trust simply because she nagged me was just a pathetic excuse for the real issue: My cock ruled my life. The girl Im with now, and have been with faithfully for a couple of years is the person I cheated with. She was the one I loved, but like I said, I didn't have the balls or the courtesy to act like a man and break it off. I liked the thrill of not getting caught. The only redeeming thing to her was that I came clean. Any man who cheats is not a man. Real men can control themselves. Real men take their commitments seriously, and real men who have love don't give in to lust. That's my two cents