Changa!

Discussion in 'DMT' started by gendorf, Aug 27, 2013.

1. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Is there interaction between changa and drugs taken orally? do I have to fast before taking changa?
    Thanks for the answers!!
    Anyone tried it? The visuals are pure dmt visuals?
    I plan to get some and do it outdoors! lookin at the clouds, trees...

Can I walk around on it or is it a flooring experience?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I find changa 'calmer' than the DMT freebase experience, but it still can be quite intense. It's usually more trancey and not quite the psychedelic cannon launch of DMT, probably better suited for meditation. You can walk around on lower doses fairly easy, higher doses will affect motor coordination.

I have explored changa in combo with DPT and 6apb (MDA analogue) so I think the latter in particular suggests that's it's fairly safe, however I say that tentaviely with limited experience of Changa combos and I think the MAOI's in Changa can alter various aspects of the other drugs. I don't believe fasting is required, I usually dose on an empty stomach tho.

3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Thank you!
    In combo with DPT? WOW. Good experience?

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yep, I took a low dose of DPT (30 mgs) and staggered the doses, so I went Changa and then DPT directly after peak, then Changa after the DPT peak. I didn't really trip much on the 2nd go around with Changa, I think tolerance set in.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've only tried DMT, not changa. but i find that the trip is 95% internal. i naturally close my eyes and look at the kaleidoscopes and scenery behind my eyelids. if i open my eyes, my room looks largely the same as usual.

do you guys find the same thing?

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

On lower doses but not higher doses.

For OEV's, I probably most often see patterns overlap on each other in the air, so the visuals in the room feels like it crowds up on me but simultaneously the room feels like it has more depth to it. I can see through the fractals and have a sense of the room sometimes but even then sometimes I can't such as One of my last DMT trips, it was a blitzkrieg on my mind and I couldn't make out anything of my room, I pulled colors from the room into my visuals so I'm fairly certain my eyes were open. Sometimes I see silhouttes and figures as well. I usually close my eyes for DMT trips tho.

7. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

for me the OEV-s were amazing.I was in an alternate reality where every object was alive, they moved and talked.

Im very interested in the changa. I want to go inside a forest and smoke it in a joint!
    its crowded around there ( but everyone tokes up da herb) and my dmt pipe looks like a crack pipe. there is no way I can trip and avoid others at the same time so I wanna do some low paranoia dmt trippin with the changa!
    and look at the forest and the lake with jellyfishes in it.