Chakras – What Do We Really Know?

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by beyondtheastral, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, the best way I can explain what I am talking about is this. I once had a german shephard who was very friendly to almost everyone....but on certain occasssions...he would growl and bare his teeth at some stranger....who would turn out to be shady....He had instincts, too. We all do, if we just tap into them purely.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am a believer in that animals can smell motives....
    I can smell them myself most times....

3. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Chakras are analogous to meridians in acupuncture.
    Modern science is on the verge of discovering dissectable proof of chakras, or meridians.
    There's current research supporting the idea that they are actually electrical pathways that connect all parts of the body.
    Collagen has been found to have crystal-like properties in that when stressed, particularly at certain angles, give off tiny electrical charges. These tiny electrical currents generated by the piezo-electrical activity of collagen,( muscles, bones, skin, etc) activate protons in the water sheath surrounding the collegen molecules.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/lcm.php

"It is the aligned, collagen liquid crystalline continuum in the connective tissues of the body with its layers of structured water molecules supporting rapid semi-conduction of protons. This enables all parts of the body to intercommunicate readily, so the organism can function as a coherent whole."

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I posted in the thread so I can come back to it easily when I have time.

This is not news. I know lots of people who have seen what I have seen.

You'd probably be equally excited to learn that I have dozens of equally amazing things vying for my time all day every day.

I hope to get back to post more.

5. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

were your eyes closed or open?

6. beyondtheastral

beyondtheastral Member

[SIZE=medium]On one occasion the eyes were open – I was meditating at the time and very still
    Note – The observation was not made with my eyes
    [/SIZE]

7. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

ok, i think i understand. and it makes sense that you wouldn't be able to record it somehow, because you cant really record something in your head!

8. beyondtheastral

beyondtheastral Member

Correct I was percieving energy - however as "Allreetus Allrightus" stated science will get there!

9. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I have experienced Kundalini on two occasions.Call it what you will.Third eye meditation,Divine light meditation,pineal gland meditation.You have to focus your attention on the centre of the forehead,eyes closed with eyes looking down behind the lids.Tongue on roof of mouth pallet.You might have to practice this and it may take a couple of hours meditating every day for a few weeks.That was my experience.Obviously maybe some people might have greater or lesser ability for attaining Kundalini than others.You will start to see the circulation of lights in your mind's eye.At this point gently put pressure on the lower part of the eyelids,for 30 to second to a minute,then release.You will start to feel a pressure zone arising.Enter this zone and the mind space will expand.Repeat pressure on eyelids.Resume focus on centre of forehead.Enter expansion of mind space.Allow lightness of breath and slow breathing and heart rate to spontaneously arise.Allow spontaneous involuntary blissful smile to arise.

You may begin to feel immense space in your mind,like it is filling or overflowing the universal time consciousness.You may feel immense inner peace and happiness.You may feel like you are leaving your body and floating outside of yourself.Suddenly you may experience intense rush of white light energy surging through your spine,then intense white energy sparks in your head.It is hard to contain/maintain at this point.This is Kundalini,and why it is called the serpent.

I enjoyed the blissful floaty parts best.I couldn't really see where I could go with the energy sparks and feeling I had reached the ultimate didn't want to repeat.I stopping deep meditation.I am trying to meditate again these days and am having some success with blissful smile and mind melting.You can call it the release of the pineal honey if you like.

1 person likes this.
  10. WhiteDandelion

WhiteDandelion Members