Cerebral ping pong - Dmt Trip Report

Discussion in 'DMT' started by guerillabedlam, Sep 6, 2010.

1. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Not an inaccurate assumption at all. When you and I were teens PCP was billed as "synthetic THC" and commonly known as "cannabinol" or "Ka-neb" as we called it.

Almost killed myself from it. Did PCP, both powder, gunk, and smoked, many times, more than I wish I had.
    The last time I ever did it was taking 3 hits off a "duster" joint and was fucked up, not high, fucked-up, for over three days.

So yeah, dissociatives have a negative place in my heart and will never again enter my body if I have any say in it.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Salvia is a traditionally long time used psychedelic as well :p
    Salvia works on completely different neurotransmitters than PCP and other dissassociatives but I understand not wanting to go there. There certainly can be a lack of control feeling, but I guess from other psychs I've learned we have only so much control regardless. Its only a 5 minute trip though with very little desire to redose if you breakthrough.

3. PB_Smith

Yes you are correct in that. But traditionally it was used in a much different fashion than smoking it with much different results. At least that is what I understand from what I have read about it.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Same with dmt...

I'm not trying to persuade you and I think they both are amazing psychedelics. I feel I have to defend salvia for whatever reason just because I respect it. Its kind of like similar to LSD and mushrooms though, they are slightly different and you may have a preference but very similar in many respects.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Ill watch those later today, thanks for the links!

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

yw.. fascinating stuff.. :D

8. PB_Smith

I appreciate your position. I respect it as well from everything I have read, but I just choose not to try it. That is why I read reports from responsible, intelligent users such as you for my vicarious "trip" :p

Maybe some day, things are always subject to change.

9. felix4life

felix4life Member

Now that's what I call a trip! Very fun read.

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

and a worthwhile necropost, indeed!

11. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

great report man, thanks for sharing