Cerebral ping pong - Dmt Trip Report

Discussion in 'DMT' started by guerillabedlam, Sep 6, 2010.

1. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Nice recounting of the experience GB.
    I'm gonna have to give this one a whirl as it is the only traditionaly long time used psychedlic I haven't tried yet.

Curious about the visuals. Do they completely obscure the "real" or is it an altered perception of it?

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i will wager that they can completely obscure the real.

have you tried salvia PBSmith?

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have found with eyes open there is remenants of reality but unlike mushrooms or LSD where the visuals are like 'plastered' on the walls and may undulate or breath, with DMT they close in on you and form their own space. They are perfected too with a few levels of visual patterning behind the closest one.

Sometimes like this trip report it gets so bright or intense when you are smoking it, it's hard to keep your eyes open and there is no sense of reality left behind closed eyes. I have always felt a sense of me intact unlike salvia but It's moving way to quick to make any sort of analysis or gather personal insight/epiphanies while it's happening. Like Spiceycat said it's like getting hit with a 2x4. I played catcher in baseball growing up and coming off it, I feel like my heads ringing similar to times the ball would bounce in the dirt and hit my face mask. Not painful, just startling and overwhelming.

4. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Absolutely and positively BOTH. The rue should have been more like 3.0 grams for a good strong inhibition (& mindfuck) for me. The DMT should NOT have been over 70 mgs. Maybe someday, but not today or that day for pharma. 70 mgs produces an immersive, 3-D vision that lasts a long time and tells a wild narrative. i should never have tried for a pharma "breakthrough."

My very, very bad. Here's what led up to this dreadful error: A bunch of pharma "misfires" in a row. If you don't dose correctly, get the timing off, etc. pharma trips will fail. i feel the DMT and am tripped out but it is not a DMT trip. That classic, and irritating, underdosed feeling. Man, i tried gel caps, gel caps with holes, juice, cola, etc. Taking them together, taking the MAOI 20 mins before, 30 mins, 40 mins, waiting to take the DMT until i actually felt the inhibition. i still don't know the answer.

My best experience (if i remember correctly) was about 3.5 grams of rue and 70 mgs of DMT, with the rue ground in a mortar & pestle and put into 00 gel caps and the DMT quaffed in orange juice about 30 mins later on a completely (24 hours fast) empty stomach.

Remember, almost all pharma and aya trips produce a significant and psychedelic purge, sometimes from both ends. . .

i would sincerely recommend beginners with pharma to start with 2.5 grams of rue (or something else for inhibition) and 35 mgs of DMT. Work your way up each pharma trip by bumping the rue by 0.5 grams and the DMT by 5-10 mgs. . . You should quickly find your ideal dose . . .

Remember, you can keep re-dosing a pharma trip (if you dare - i seldom did) by taking additional doses of MAOI (lower than the first) and DMT (your choice) as time passes . . .Zero tolerance. . . . trip for days . . . look, act and sound clinically schizophrenic. It is an option . . . but one i never pushed or explored . . .

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have nothing to add but a retarded picture of something stupid yet again.. tisk tisk..

[​IMG]

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You don't even want to know the dose of DMT I have for my pharma trip planned Spicey lol.

I'll make sure to pick up some of these.
    [​IMG]

7. PB_Smith

So the visuals are completely independant of your enviroment?
    Sounds like they are approaching true hallucinations unlike LSD.

8. PB_Smith

:smilielol5:

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The DMT breakthrough surpasses the best computer visualization simulator you've ever seen.

As far as the entities go i'll use an analogy with cats...:p

Have you ever shined a laser pointer or flashlight on the wall to a cat and watch it chase it? It's seeing a projected light but it's not chasing the actual object/source of that light. So imagine making a lazer pointer or flashlight that has the outline of your face on it.

That's what the entities seem like to me they seem like projected light holographs of creatures that you'll like try to chase, watch, or interact with but it seems as if you're chasing the wrong thing or some failure in translation, and we are the cats, although I guess only one of us truly is the cat.

10. Spicey Cat

11. PB_Smith

Nope, and I honestly have no desire to try it. My days of experimental use of stuff have passed long ago, plus I have heard nothing but negative things about it from close friends who have tried it.
    Call me a pussy, but I've come to know what type of experiences I'm looking for and salvia doesn't sound like one of them.

12. PB_Smith

Good analogy:)
    Now DMT is something I would like to experience much more than salvia.

13. Spicey Cat

GB's descriptions of the visuals are spot-on.

There are two different types of DMT trips (after a certain point i see the exact SAME thing) - eyes open and eyes closed. i always recommend eyes closed.

With eyes open it is in fact TRUE hallucination that i see at high doses. We are so far beyond the distortions and drips and visual suggestions of high dose LSD it is laughable. The hallucinations can be room filling. They ALWAYS vibrate perfectly with the music or if no music, with me. The colors are incredibly saturated. The inner light of things is weirdly deep and extreme. Everything seems to have a bluish/golden edge or gleam in low light . . . super polished, bright, beautiful and distracting. Entities appear, sometimes obeying the laws of gravity, sometimes out of thin air and suspended or moving there. Depending on dose they try to hide, not hide or actively examine or attack me . . . Fantastic.

Eyes closed i am transported to a different (every time!) realm of the truly hyperdimensional. i can begin by saying it is a completely immersive, often convincing, 3-D vision. Incredible landscapes, entire worlds, with all the detail that implies and more. A geometric, fractal, biomechanical, shiny, polished, hyper-resolved, more-real-than-real appearance is frequent, especially at higher doses. The hallucinations are completely convincing even if i know i am tripping on DMT. In a recent trip i was convinced i was gasping, laughing and swearing. i was not. i appeared to my sitter/husband to be quietly asleep for 11 minutes . . . LOL. The hallucinations, for me, have a tendency to spill over into incredible and new types of synaesthesia as well as spill over into other sensory modalities. Visual is first, then the singular audio hallucination of the carrier wave, then tactile, then audio, then i don't know what a sensory impression means anyway . . . and it's all radically scrambled.

GB's wonderful and hilarious discussion of the entities as cats was fascinating. i think i get the effect he alludes to but in a much more profound manner. Such that they seem more real than real, hyperdimensional, like beautiful 3-D shadows of 5-D beings. . . .

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You misunderstood me, I was comparing us to cats, trying to follow, 'catch' these light creatures (entities), I completely agree with the rest of what you said in this passage though.

15. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Definitely not a pussy! Although I feel the same about myself in regards to DPT. I thought I was ready for it, but the more I read about it the more hesitant I become. The curiosity is still there, but I need a few more hell trips under my belt before I'll dive into that I think.

Honestly, I don't think you're missing out on anything by staying away from Salvia. I don't regret trying it because it was my most intense experience to date and prior to it I didn't know the human mind was capable of such things, but overall I didn't find it to be a particulary profound or relevant experience. Afterward I just sort of though, why the fuck did I just do that to myself? lol

16. Spicey Cat

Sorry if i mis-wrote that, LOL. i got that we were the cats chasing the (lazer/holograph like) entities . . .

i was alluding to this quote: "That's what the entities seem like to me they seem like projected light holographs of creatures that you'll like try to chase, watch, or interact with but it seems as if you're chasing the wrong thing or some failure in translation" when i said i thought they seemed like 3-D shadows of higher dimensional beings . . .

i don't know . . . they get easier to "pin down" and interact with at higher/faster doses for me . . . whether i want to or not LOL.

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah I guess it's still fairly new to me and I'm so astonished to see these things I've yet to really think to try to mentally or actually verbally talk or interact with them.

18. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

3d shadows of 5d beings...i like that.

PBSmith....pussy!
    but seriously, i don't blame you

19. PB_Smith

:(
    :hide:

20. Spicey Cat

Not nice to call a guy a pussy. Also, it's just wrong. Why? Because the pussy is the strongest muscle in a female's body!

Also, i don't think he's said it outright but PB_Wrote about a crazy-ass shady drug deal that led me to think he probably has significant experience with dissociatives . . . i don't know and may be making an ass(umption) but . . .

Anyway, my husband has tried PCP a couple of times and chooses not to try Salvia Divinorum. i honor that choice . . .