Central Florida Here I Come!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by MayQueen~420~, May 4, 2011.

1. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Well, after living in Miami for a year, I can honestly say I gave it my all. Unfortunately it didn't work our for us so my old lady and I are moving back to Central Florida. I'm super excited though because our old friend got married and they are moving back to Florida from New York and we are all renting out a really big house with a pool. We are all tired of struggling and we figured we can live better and more stress free if we all just help each other out. As of right now we all live in the ghetto and it sucks! I can't wait!!

2. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

I hope the move and changes work out for the best for you and yours!.....:-D

3. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Thanks, I hope so as well.

4. Darikal

Darikal Member

Congrats! sounds like a lot of fun!

5. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

Orlando is fun but there isn't an ocean there. Hope you find what your looking for.

6. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

honestly I could give a shit less about going to the ocean...the house we are renting has a pool. I've lived in Miami for a year and have been way to broke to drive to the beach.

7. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Have a safe move and welcome. :sunny:

You should find this area less ghetto than SoFL.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

less stress is always the best choice

9. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

I'm just glad you're getting out of the ghetto.
    When I think of the ghetto, I think of the philly ghetto..

[​IMG]

10. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

That actually looks nice compared to where I live. The cops won't even come to my hood it's so bad here. I called once because I heard a gunshot and they laughed at me!

11. political squaw

political squaw Member

shame, because I am going to be in Miami in a month :D

12. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

My move date on Monday. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to move.

13. greedyorphan

greedyorphan Guest

Hi I just recently moved to Kissimmee from NC. I like living so close to Orlando studios and other cool places to visit. My wife and I are constantly looking for new places to go and new people to meet.:sifone:

14. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Hey whats up? I just moved like 5 or 10 minutes from Kissimmee. How yah like it here so far?

15. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

Hey, how are you guys liking the Orlando area?

16. political squaw

political squaw Member

a sister of a friend of mine bought a small house in Orlando. I think they love it there

17. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I love it here. I live just outside of Orlando so it's a little more affordable and less people. The house that we are sharing with our friends has a pool so I've been swimming every day :) It's freaking great!

18. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

It's really funny how things can completely change from day to day. Yesterday was great today I got into the biggest argument with my roommates because for the second time they fucking opened their doors so fucking hard that there is a big ass spot on my car where it is dented and the paint is chipped! Just because they don't take care of their shit doesn't mean they have to fuck up ours. They are threatening to kick us out because we noticed it and very nicely said "Hey can you guys please be a little more careful when you open your car door? You dented up our car" I didn't even say it in a mean tone or anything, if they would have said "oh I'm sorry, it was a mistake" then whatever I would have just had to fucking deal with it. My old lady and I have some bad fucking luck. The lesson for the day is, HAVING ROOMMATES SUCKS ASS...DON'T EVER EVER MOVE IN WITH ANYONE! Thanks for listening to my bullshit.

19. florida_fetish_guy69

florida_fetish_guy69 Guest

Hang in there MayQueen. Come kick it in the Melbourne area.

20. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

go to melbourne man, that's where i live