Centipede symbolism (dreams and reality)

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Wormed, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Wormed

Wormed Member

okay, this was only freaky because i dreamed about them twice (once on 2 different nights in a row), and then actually encountered one in real life at work on the third day. what's even more fucked up is the fact that it was about 20 degrees outside when the real encounter happened. i've never seen a centipede in the winter before in my entire life.

anyway, what could this mean? in both dreams the scenario was the same: i was running from a tiny little (but menacing) looking centipede. the 2 dreams were identical and both happened in a row. and the real live centipede i encountered the very next day is beyond my mind's comprehension considering the fact that they usually don't survive here in this crazy weather (it was snowing that day), and because i usually don't ever encounter centipedes, period.

it just feels like there's some kind of symbolism. but even if the real-life encounter hadn't happened, what could any of this mean? am i running from something?