cause it's my birthday, my b-b-b-birthday!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nesta, Jun 1, 2006.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

well, not today. but in less than a week.

i turn 21 on wednesday. finally!

2. Happy Birthday!.. Hope you have a great one!

3. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I hope you have a happy birthday and a bright future nesta.:sunglasse

4. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

Happy Birthday! Especially since its your 21st.....have fun ;)

5. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

woohoo, mines on Saturday, so many geminis here. Happy birthday...maybe now I'll see you around town..

6. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

geesh us geminis rock.

happy bday!!

oh and mr. seamonster.........TWO MORE DAYS BABY!! :)

7. nesta

nesta Banned

hell yeah....

so do you know some good bars around here that are still smoker friendly? i know brewstirs on sunbury road is, but its a dive and i bet they have a terrible beer selection. also when i delivered for minuteman i sometimes had to interact with the proprietors of that particular establishment, and they were anything but helpful or friendly most of the time.

i've also heard cushions allows smoking still, but i've got no idea what that place is like. the guy at humidor plus told me theres someplace near carsonies and the former supersaver cinema called larry b's that's also smoke-friendly. do you know about these places?

now, smoke aside, what are the best bars in columbus to go to if i want something other than miller lite and budweiser?

i'd like someplace i could get some good beers....hows that ravari place or whatever it's called by hounddogs? also i heard there's a sake bar above bento gogo on high street...that would be a blast, i love some sake but don't know shit about it. i'd love to get to try some better stuff than what i've had in the past (most often either fu-ki or ozeki....cheap stuff)