Cats = Anarchists??

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by wild.flower, Jan 14, 2005.

1. wild.flower

wild.flower Member

Cats are total anarchists, man. No matter how many time you say 'no' they still do whatever the hell they want. I say rock on to cats.

Blah...

2. prism

prism :o

hah....uhm, really? :D:D:D

3. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I know what you mean... siamese cats can be total badasses at the whole feline anarchy thing... haha, but I've had my share of getting back at otis... my grandmother's siamese... it'll get to the point that if you go fast enough with a flashlight that he'll be clawing the wall while running... yes, mean, I know, but I discovered it one night by accident while resetting a circuit breaker... :p Most animals will do it, but Otis will literally be on the walls and everything... :p

4. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Considering cats have no concept of politics, I don't see how your theory holds up.

5. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

exactly it has nothing to do with anarchy. there just cats and thats how they are, if you try calling out to a bear he/she wont ingnore yo like a cat, itl come kill you, so then youd think bears=murderers? dosnt work that way

6. prism

prism :o

cats are pussies. End of story.

7. wild.flower

wild.flower Member

Awh, you people are no fun. I brought that up because my brother and I were talking about anarchy and he was like 'cats are anarchists.'

Yeah...

8. Kiz

Kiz Member

I suspect my cat is more of a totalitarian dictator than an anarchist. Or at least when It comes to me she is.