Cat lovers

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by 420MAN, Apr 8, 2007.

1. 420MAN

420MAN Member

your cats get hair balls ? have you tried use petroleum jelly, just put a little on their noses ,planting some oats is also good they will just eat it up, plant it in a small pot and when it gets to be about 3 or 4 inchs let them eat it , you can get oats from a farmer who as horses . your cats will love you for it .

2. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

OMG! do not use that!! you can buy hair ball treat which i feed my kitties everyday and they rarely get hairballs. when they do i use a thing i get at petsmart called lacetone. it comes in shrimp flavor which you put on their nose and the top of their paws. their vet recommended it. try those and stay away from the jelly.

3. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

what is wrong with jelly? it's alot cheaper and it does the same thing.

4. 420MAN

420MAN Member

no money for the vet and drug companys, if you use vaseline "I hate use brand names " you don't work for a drug company, do you?

5. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

so vaseline is okay? i was taught not so good growing up.

6. 420MAN

420MAN Member

my cats love it they eat it right out of the jar, it's like they know their getting hair balls and need some help passing them, yes I find the hair in their stool, you should plant some oats their will eat it up. OH their all long hairs

7. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

should check it out for the kids. thank you. hey...you learn something new everyday, right? ^_^

8. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

here's a pic of my cats eating jelly