Casual Sex after a long term relationship?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Silky1337, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Yes it will. Been there myself, and he was able to fit it in. He was a gentleman, yet forceful and determined. He made sure it went all the way in.

2. Princess Leila

Princess Leila Members

For sure, sex can be fantastic even in long term relations. It can bring you enormous emotions even if you are together 10 or 20 years yet. Sex is very important in relations. But it can bring you fantastic emotions only if that is true love but not just physical satisfaction. Also, it is very important to take care about your body, face and hair. One of my secrets to look good is LED light therapy though I found out about it not a long time ago. I can say about plenty of benefits of LED Light Therapy and it really saves you in everyday life. So, fantastic sex and modern technologies give us all chances to look well-groomed and happy.

3. diesel#

diesel# Members

Go get it! Then come back and fill us in. I had an ex like yours, but only a female. She laid there like a fish during sex. Didn’t want to try anything new..... I met a girl like 10 years ago on a rebound, and she was a whole different animal. Tight, wild, etc and crazy. That ended in a month and then I met my wife.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Casual Sex doesn't work with me and I did try it many years ago. I have to love the other person for it to work . I am a Romantic type person and can't rush things.Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly is the key No such thing as a quickie with me lol .

I'm not a poke and go type guy.

MidnightSea likes this.
  5. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Wow, you took that all the way in. Kudos to you.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret.

6. etaf

etaf Members

this is from 2018 and last post in 2020 - so i uspect a lot of things have happened shame no update provided