Castration Aftermath

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Cutaway, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Cutaway

Cutaway Member

I was watching a programme about Eunuchs the other day.

Some man castrated himself becouse he claims his sex drive was over-compulsive. Will this totally kill off your sex drives etc forever?.

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Well considering that the testicals are in charge of testosterone production, I'd say cutting them off would go a long way towards killing your sex drive . . .

3. ripple

ripple Member

I seen the same programme I think. Im curious what would happen of you had no testicles but still had a willy. Could one still have sex and never cum so keep going all night long?

4. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have heard that providing the penis is intact, a man can still get hard
    S

5. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I've read about this guy. Apparently he did it in the bath or something and wanted to know what his nuts looked like. I don't think he'd have much of a sex drive as he would've destroyed the prime source of testosterone to his body. Oh well. Apparently he was quite happy because he felt free that he didnt have to worry about sex anymore..Poor guy.

6. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

LOL.. one of the reasons you feel shitty when you get older is that your body cuts back on testosterone production around 45-55. The guys gonna feel lethargic and sleepy all the time. Not only that, he won't be able to lift weights or anything b/c his body won't have enough testosterone to repair itself.

7. could he get the testosterone he needs for body repair by sucking off homo's until the come and then swallowing?

8. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Reminds me of Van Gogh's predicament. Very interesting! Maybe I should do the same...

9. I don't know if I'd ever be able to cope with losing my sexuality. What kind of a void would it leave in me?! I'm afraid that my life would take on a somewhat empty feeling if one were to remove sex from my life completely.

Intimacy can still be achieved without sex, I know, but the process of achieving intimacy must be more difficult. Intimacy with others is so important to me. Does life life feel cold, empty, and hopeless without it? I imagine it would. Imagine if you lost that ability to have a direct connection with someone.

But you know, maybe that's how those who end up commiting acts of serial murder feel. They just can't connect to others. Jeez, I'm starting to appreciate my ability have an intimate connection to others a whole lot more now.

10. No, you would still come, there just wouldn't be any sperm in your semen. Semenal fluid is produced by the prostate. This is why prepubescent boys can still have an orgasm. And an erection is maintained by the blood vessels to the penis, so as long as that was intact, your erection would not be impacted. Of course I would imagine that since your sex-drive would be lowered so much it would be difficult to come...Fun facts to think about!!! :D

11. makno

makno Senior Member

its not realy a fun thought about people who cut off their balls ...

12. Could you please explain whats the "Fun" about it, just because YOU dont have "them" its a reason to think its funny or what ????!!!!!!!! Its a mans most important posession, poor retarded idiot would be better off if he shot himself in the head !

13. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

i think you need to learn how to take a joke more

14. tooniceguy

tooniceguy Member

i saw something similar a while ago..

the guy used to take hormone injections a few hours before sex, and was able to peform as before..

the only difference was he had a lot more control over his sex drive, no injection, no interest in sex.