Cast Away

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by vactom, Apr 6, 2007.

1. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Cast Away is coming on at 8EST on TNT. For those of you have seen mr. greenxxx's sig, but haven't seen the movie. ^.^ Imma smoke another bowl and watch that shit. Thought I would share!

2. vactom

Bumpn This Shit 4ya'lls Sake!!

3. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

i just smoke a bowl and watched it like 3 days ago. Such an awesome movie, so any that hasnt seen it needs to be watching it.

4. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

only movie I've ever fallen asleep during while viewing at a theater. Incredibly overrated.

5. vactom

I never heard anything about it until way after it was put out. It isn't too bad. Reminds me of that movie with madonna and that dude. I forget what it was called. But if you say it you know what I'm talking about.

6. wiuf

wiuf Member

the one where the gay guy fathers her child?

7. vactom

Nah, the one where a helpman on a boat and a luxurius bitch get off the main boat to look around or something, and go far atray from the boat and the helpman could fend for himself, but madonna couldn't. I saw it on VH1 at like 1 onetime when I was blazed, pretty good movie.

8. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

I fell asleep watching Pearl Harbor in the theater. Worst movie ever. Ben Affleck is the worst actor to ever disgrace the silver screen with his presence.

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

affleck was da bomb in phantoms... :jester:

10. wiuf

wiuf Member

most films suck, anyway.

I watched Down By Law today. now there's a quality film.

11. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

2001: a space oddysey does that to me. Ive tried watching it at least 3 times and i never manage to get through it.

12. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

I watched Pink Floyd's The Wall last night. i thought it was put together very nicely, with the real life film and animation complimenting each other. very ahead of it's time in term of concepts and such, can even still be considered contemporary now-a-days. strongly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet

13. Splosh

Splosh Member

I tried to play on a Wii last night while drunk and high. I was really good at golf but after i fell asleep apparently i was still swinging my arm xD
    Sorry this has nothing to do with movies.

14. vactom

I do too. I have seen the movie atleast 15 times and I discover something that I didn't the previous times.