carnival workers

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mariecstasy, Jun 4, 2004.

1. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

took arianna to the carnival last night. have you ever met a carnival worker who wasnt scary?

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

All the ones I've seen have these crazy blue eyes... it's strange. :eek:

3. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

Carnival workers usually are scary, cept NaykidApe of course, I have this strange feeling that he isnt scary at all.

4. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

i just dont like the ones that yell at you when you walk by so that you will play their game. that is creepy. this one time thought the dude that was in the gravetron operating it was playing metallica (you know they always play loud music) and he was singing into the microphone "EXIT LIGHT! ENTER NIIIIIIGHT!" he was cool.

5. HappyHaHaGirl

I like to see how hard it is to talk them into giving me free stuff...some are easy, some are hard...If I have to bat my eyes more than 10 times, I quit.

Why is it that girls always dress like sluts when they go to the fair? I grew up in a small town, and the fair was a big deal. We were all normal dressers...but as soon as the fair came to town, everyone was a stripper all of a sudden...I would just wear a t-shirt and jeans, and I felt ugly... :( Are they trying to impress the creepy smelly carnies? I don't understand. Aren't you worried that your boob will fall out on the Tilt a Whirl? :confused:

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

you are right haha. i noticed that last night. its always the young ladies too. its cause they want free rides

and i had no idea nakid was a carnival worker

7. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

i have noticed how women/girls dress for the fair, a lot of them look like total goober suckers.

I usually just dress in my normal everyday attire, which is jeans and a t-shirt.

8. HappyHaHaGirl

It's retarded! You're at the FAIR! You're outside...in the mud...it's gross...none of that stuff has been cleaned in years, if ever...who are you trying to impress? There's probably not a carnival worker there with less than two diseases...except for that guy, who only has one, because the rest of him gotten bitten off by a jaded Russian prostitute, along with everything else... :rolleyes:

It drives me nuts. I don't even go to the fair anymore. If I ever go again, I'll wear a prom dress and show all those dumb bitches up! Woo hoo!

9. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

prom dress
    *falls off chair laughing*

10. HappyHaHaGirl

:D Do you want to go with me?

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

only if i can wear my bridal gown

12. HappyHaHaGirl

haha! Do it! :D

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

now that would be a good time. formal attire at a carnivale!! awesome. i like to get really really dressed up and go to denny's.

you should see the meat market around her come time for the connie mack world series. it's great fun to go, if you don't mind feeling like a complete pervert from loooking at all the little teenagers mostly naked and trolling for boys, and the unavoidable sight of semi hardons everywhere. just keep your eyes on teh field, until the Kelly Greens come out for their dance performance worthy of the main stage at Foxtails.

14. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Someday I will meet Naykid and then I will tell you all if he is as freaking scary as all the other carnies. ;)

15. HappyHaHaGirl

I want to join the circus, but I don't have any talents, so I thought about the carnival, which would be cool, except for the part where you have to work with all the other carnival people... Remember The Jerk? I don't want to end up with someone like that motorbike chick...even though I'm a girl...but you know what I mean....:confused:

It's my name! Right there under the J's!!

16. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i love the fair but the damn cArNiVal worker guys always think its ok to talk to me and hit on me and tell me about the tattoos they have in places thay cant show me in public. just cuz i am into body art dont mean i wanna hear about the spider you have tattooed on you small dick.. HAHAHA
    anywhoo all the girls dress up like whores to go to the fair here too, last year i went and they made me take off my tye dye allman brothers bandana, they said it may cause gang activity
    WHAT THE HELL??????????

17. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

thats strange. and you were prolly even there w/ your kid huh?

18. HappyHaHaGirl

haha...gang activity? "watch out for the Allman posse from the North side....they kill you...."

19. dhs

dhs Senior Member

You know my mother and father met for the first time at the town fair - wonder if she was dressin' slutty.

20. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah i was there with my daughter and my mom haha
    freaky carnival workers
    and yeah ya know how them allman brothers kids can get, better watch out I got a gun that uses mushrooms instead of bullets HAHAHA