Car Wash

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Velouria, May 20, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

So, today I was washing my car and it reminded me of this time me and my boyfriend smoked in a car wash. It was so awesome getting high while the water and brushes and foamy stuff was going all around us. It was just so funny. And no one can really see that you're smoking since you're inside of the car wash place. I reccomend that everyone tries this at least once.

2. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

Perhaps that's what I need to do too when I'm in there because I freak out so bad when I'm inside those car washes! I have to plug my ears and close my eyes tight, I usually turn the radio up really loud too, I get so scared

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

lol thats awesome

4. reef

reef Member

screw the carwash.

i went to the carwash paid my $3bucks.

the mexican guy directs me where to go and so i start going and forget to put my car in nuetral and zip straight through. the mexican guy was yelling crap in spanish and i was screw it and boned out.

my brother in the passenger seat must have been like wtf....but it's not like i could tell him sorry bro i was high.

5. arp0688

arp0688 Member

That must have been hella fun