car insurance

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jan 28, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

so i am reading you admit you need to drive. pay for insurance or dont drive.get a scooter. low insurance.

2. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

well, that does suck, and I can empathise (sp) with your predicament

Insurance premiums have gotten outof hand

so........do what you must, many others are doing the same

3. crummyrummy

hit me uninsured and I will kill every one you love. suck it up, stop buying weed and get car insurance, or stop driving. I wanna own a home but I can afford it, and if I coukld and your dumb ass climed over my fence and burnt yourself on my bbq, I would be fucked without homeowners insurance, so dont drive or get insurance.

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

you could always get a schwinn...or a little scooter...*beep beep* :D

5. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN MY AREA. Period. i can afford to pay the insurance but i would rather eat

6. indescribability

you have all been brainwashed by the insurance company and the goverment who are if you have not noticed working together what other organization in this country are you forced to give your money too aside from the irs?

if i paid $1440 a year for 30 yrs there goes $42,000 that i oculd send my children to college with or put down on a house

hypothetical: i carry insurance for 8 mo at a rate of 120 a month. that is 960 dollars that i have gi ven them. in that 8th month i hit a car and do 750 dollars in damage. i have already paid for more than the cost of the accident over the course of that 8 months yet i still have to start paying MORE money each month for something i could have paid for myself had i been allowed to keep my money in the first plac

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hey my bills and insurance and rent and everything takes all my money away, i sometimes dont eat, but thats life, i rather have my shit paid then food in me fridge...

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

fine than dont get insurance but when the shit hits the fan, dont complain about it...
    haha and nope havent been brainwashed..haha that was funny though :D

9. indescribability

do you carry renters insurance? if you dont you have no room to diss me over car insurance.

10. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

those little powered scooters are pretty cool ( and annoying )

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

one thing i dont miss.

12. indescribability

i refuse to go hungry or drop out of school because the goverment wants me to add to the millions and millions of dollars these insurance fucks thieve from people every year

besides, like I mentioned about the renters insurance. it's not required. if i break my arm in somebody's apt and they don't have it i get nothing unless i sue them and even then i still face the possibility of getting nothing there is an inconsistency here and i don't know about you people but i spend more time inside than i do in a car

13. crummyrummy

yes renounce personal responsibility and blame the government. you are a true hippe.

14. indescribability

i understand your point of view but please do not make assumptions on my life or call me names simply because you do not agree

15. indescribability

again, unless you carry renters insurance you have no room being upset with me for refusing to carry car insurance what if one of a visitor in your home hurt herself and could not work how would you compensate her w/ no renters insurance. would it be correct of me to tell you to get renters insurance or dont rent a place to live

tell me your opinion of why one is a legal requirement and one is not and perhaps i will stop viewing it as a scam that is being helped along by the goverment

16. indescribability

the goverment could just as easily implement stricter rules/laws for payments of lawsuits and not require insurance but instead they force you to throw away 10's of thousands of dollars over your life time while some fat fucking white guy with a bad attitude gets rich off some poor lady that's never had an accident in her life. if you can afford to pay $120 a month for insurance BEFORE you have an accident you can sure as fuck afford to pay $120 a month AFTER you have an accident but for a much better reason...... YOU ACTUALLY OWE MONEY

17. crummyrummy

I drive a car and have every reason to hate people too irresponsible to not have insurance. you are more likely to crash a car then get robbed. you are poor it appears, and it seems you are required to have renters insurance. if that causes you to put me at risk of having to personally pay for your lousy driving, then I say fuck you and your renters insurance. I would rather you live in your car than me have to pay for lousy driving. I have made my decisions, and I pay for my insurance.

18. indescribability

Getting robbed is like ha ving your car stolen. Your own fucking problem. I'm talking about the same thing you are, just in a different area. You'd b e pissed if I totalled your car by hitting it with mine and had no insurance to cover it. Just like the hot blonde you bring home tonight would be pissed if she fell off your bed and broke her leg and you had no insurance to cover it. One is just as neccessary as another, and if you disagree then I find to be overly arrogant.

No I am not required to carry renters insurance, which is why I feel I should not be required to carry car insurance.

You know nothing of the way I drive, and likewise I say FUCK YOU and your car insurance. If you're that big on insurance maybe you should've though about uninsured motorist coverage.

See, here's where priorities come into play. To me, my wellbeing is of more importance than yours, and that's the way it will stay. I have made my decisions and I drive w/o insurance. Get over it.

19. crummyrummy

The only thing required is liability, which protects other people from your lousy driving. try not to be a moron when making points. are you 16? I dont care if your car is covered for theft. as I dont care if your bed and couch are covered for theft. I care that if you run into my car with your car, that you can pay for the damages you cause me.
    get it yet youngn?

20. indescribability

you were the one that mentioned being robbed when we were talking about the wellbeing of others being at risk and not covered please stop calling me names