Capping RCs

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Topher D., Jan 25, 2009.

1. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

well, ive recently come into some 2c-e. I think I want to cap it all up. I have 250mg, and id like to put it into 25mg hits, giving me 10 hits. I have ten capsules and a bunch of filler powder(caffiene probably, maybe some amphetamines) but would anyone know how to ensure even dosing? i mean, i mix my product with my filler powder, but then its a heterogeneous mixture, so i cant be sure that each cap gets 25mg. im thinking what im going to do is fill a cap with filler powder, weigh it, subtract 25mgs from it, and tally it up and throw in the 2c-e with the filler.

would it just be easier to make tabs?

I enjoy having my hits in pill form rather than liquid. i guess its kind of a nostalgia thing.

2. jia

jia Member

How about just measure 25mg on the scale and then put that in the capsule and repeat 10 times? Am I missing something?

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

are you talking about weighing it on a mg scale or a gram scale? you've gotta use a mg one. then you can just weigh 25 mgs of 2ce and put it in the capsule. why use any filler powder? i wouldn't wanna always be taking amphetamine with my 2ce. 25 mgs should be a good enough trip on it's own.

4. jia

jia Member

By the way, I'd suggest not putting them in 25mg doses. I'd recommend 13mg doses -- this way, if you want a strong experience you can take 2 pills and if you want something mild you can take 1. I can imagine if you're going to be sharing these with friends and family that you might have some distressing situations with a poorly prepared person ingesting 25mg of 2c-e if they have no experience with psychedelics.

I second the suggestion to not put any fillers in -- stimulants? why would you want to do this? Do you pee into your coffee before you drink it for filler?

5. porkstock41

that's a good idea. or you could do 8 mg caps. do two or three at a time. or you could make different doses and just keep them in separate bags or something to keep them straight.

with my 2ce i measured out doses ranging from 14-20 mgs and put them in little plastic tubes and wrote the dose on the tube. when i want to trip i choose my dose and just dump it in a cup, add a little water, and down the hatch.

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

you need to get a mg scale sir. i have my mg scale and i just weigh out individual doses that way.

7. Tanman35

Tanman35 Member

:iagree:

mg scale makes things much easier

8. jia

jia Member

I thought he had one. It definitely is a pre-requisite. The volume may look the same but the weights may be different. There isn't a uniform consistency a lot of the time. A scale in the mg range is an absolute requirement.

9. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

gah, for the longest time i smoked green. I had a gram scale. i had many gram scales. now im doing rcs. i need a mg scale. fuckin money. the best i can get for my price range is .01g accuracy. 10mg. maybe i should just make 10mg hits.. and the reason that i said fill it with powder is because my caps hold more than 10mgs. the powder rattling around inside of it would piss me off. dont ask me why. its just the way i am. maybe i could use something inert like colored flour or something.

10. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

well, that still could be a problem. it will weigh +/- 10mg so it could be 20mg instead

11. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

hmm. very true. though, as long as your smart about it and wait after taking your dose to boost up, the variance shouldnt be a problem. i mean, at most, with taking two, you have 40mg. as it will only be me taking these, i have no problem with taking 40mgs.

12. porkstock41

i think it's pointless to put it in a cap...it's just gonna make it take longer to kick in. adding more powder to the mix is gonna make it take even longer. a .01 scale would say .01 for anything between .005 (5 mg) and .015 (15 mg). i SUPPOSE that's half way decent, since it's just gonna be you and you know what you're getting into.

boosting up is not the best idea either imo, take it all at once.

we all have our own ideas though...just telling you mine
    :cheers2:

13. xblayde

xblayde Member

Not really could be a problem so much as it is a problem. It would be pointless to even buy a scale +/- 10mg for your purposes.