Cant You Feel It?

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Skratch, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Skratch

Skratch Member

somthing Huge is about to happen......
    cant you feel the weird warped sped up time feeling? the OMG some huge ass thing is about to happen feeling? A lot of people are starting to get all spiritual and a lot of people are starting to get just plain stupid, its like the world is spliting in half... or maybe thirds but it defenatly feels like its a whole NEW ERA.
    It dosent even feel the same to go out in the forest anymore, its like the earth feels it too the trees all know and everything is waiting.

I hope that made some sense!?

but then again I am crazy

2. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

Dropped off the cross. At least some are. And others are pend onto the cross awaiting death. Though you may not think you see the cross, it's here.

Mark 13

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

The 'shall' is in effect, it just rises the more some times to where you can feel it. It's the played "to" that seduce. Ever felt to here and not of here?

If the whole universe shifted as if around only just you, as if, for a bit of time, then nobody else would have noticed, but you. Everyone else would have been stabilized with the shift as if apart of it and not knowing.

3. ruinedshadow

ruinedshadow Member

if you look at it metaphysically then this "new age" that we are in is a time when human consiousness has a chance to evovle exponentially. old stereotypes and religious restrictions no longer apply and our current technological state allows a level of connection that we as a species have never had before. I too have felt a change building my whole life. I think it means that the wolrd is finally moving forward instead of holding on to outdated ideas. possibly a turning point in our history? whos to say? but I definately agree that something very big is in its beginning stages, and i for one can't wait to see how it plays out.

4. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

It's clear.

Mark 9

1And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not (the self of devil in general) taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Those taken off the cross dont go inside the kingdom of God. But the ones not taken off the cross will as it's their will.

Once they see it it's maxium overload. And instead of only tasting of death they'll forever experience death even though they live.

I'm excused from the kingdom of God. And believe me, it's nothing but wrath in the kingdom of God.

When the Son can stand on his own is the day the Son is a man in what will be a most horrible and tortureous world.

5. Goatman88

Goatman88 Member

definately noticing stuff...2012 is when the change is supposed to climax. I can defiantely feel it in nature even the animals seem to sense it

6. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Who tells you such lies?

Yes, I can certainly feel the change. I made a post about it a few months ago in the Christianity forum entitled, "Changes on the horizon."

7. RYEAIRBUDDHA

RYEAIRBUDDHA Newbie

i feel it..

8. Skratch

Skratch Member

I Felt the same way when i was in the forest man, the trees and the animals have all been well informed by the dude upstairs.

or so it seems......

9. Kione

Kione Member

I feel it too. And you can hear it as well. I don't mean on the tv or radio or anything like that but sometimes it's quiet then it's all of a suddenly it's really loud but there was never any noise.

10. ruinedshadow

ruinedshadow Member

If your really interested in acting on what you feel then you should visit the site I just built. it's sole purpose for existing is to give people a chance to act, and act together for change. it's http://www.moderndeconstruction.bravehost.com and if you have any suggestions then please e-mail me my info is on the site.

11. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

I feel it...i feel it everyday of my life..and it's almost like it's beginning to consume me..i know the end is near...and i believe...

12. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Where would we go? Everyone wil be affected. It isn't just confined to right here, wherever here is for you.

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Everyone in this thread is borderline retarded.

Nothing going to happen... stop making shit up and get a life.

14. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

If something did happen, I'd die with dignity and not try and prolong my fate.

Who'd wanna live in a zombie apocalypse anyway?

15. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

So, I guess you must know everyone on this board personally, huh? :rolleyes:

16. element7

element7 Random fool

The Lakota also had a prophecy about strangers travelling and seeking their knowledge. The Lakota were travellers and gatherers once upon a time. At the culmination of each gathering cycle they gathered in the sacred hills beneath a great vortex which opened up the sky. More and more strangers have been showing up at places like Pine Ridge, quiting their jobs in the cities, etc... and they can't explain why.

17. element7

element7 Random fool

Some are and some are not. The Lakota that I had contact with were receptive and strongly believed in the idea that these folks were there to learn from them. Others may not like it very much at all.

18. kayy

kayy Member

It's funny, i can feel it, but on a personal level: i have got so much new urges, instead of needing to go out and party and meet hip people, I have got this need to seek out alternative way of living, and it's not an effort, like "i have to be more envionmentally friendly" but totally new interests come to me. It's also sad, because this mean that i have chosen to break up the so called friendship with some people, who liked a part of me that I don't want anymore, but don't like the other me. It's exciting, a bit scary but it drives me to go on survival mode...

19. Ariel SilverSpirit

Ariel SilverSpirit Member

Yes it makes sense what you said; you're not crazy, the crazy ones are the ones messing things up. What they can't see is, they're screwing it up for themselves too. I've felt the change all my life too, that things are happening very quickly; the split in the world, nature knowing, you summed it all up so well. The world can't stand much more of what's being done to it, there are many who care, who will survive to preserve and protect it. When the day comes that those of us who truly care survive, it'll be a day I hope to be part of, it will be a real new age.

Sincerely, Ariel SilverSpirit

20. grow your own music

grow your own music el kabong

i thought i felt something but it turns out it was just gas:eek: