cant wait till sopranos comes on in 30 minutes

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by rebelfight420, Apr 15, 2007.

1. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

I love this show

2. 121

121 Senior Member

That show is the best. I really hope they make another season. Paulie Walnuts and Uncle Junior are awesome!

3. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

it would be pretty cool to be a mobster

4. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

5. 121

121 Senior Member

I'm saying nothing...

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I never have had HBO, but ever since A&E bought the reruns I've been addicted. I've watched episode 1-25 so far, and have half of them still saved on the DVR. A few days ago we got a free weekend of HBO, so just for fun I watched one of the new episodes and DAMN things have changed a lot from episode 25 to 80something. It is a damn good show.

I have been fascinated by the mafia since I was in Jr High and wrote several papers on Al Capone (still one of my favorite paper topics). The Cornbread Mafia origonated in my area, and those that I have met - I have great respect for. I did some odds & end farmwork for....well let's just say he had his own spread in Maxim Magazine and was dubbed "The King of the Bluegrass." I don't know if any of you have heard of the Cornbread Mafia but they are responsible for the largest Cannabis trade in the history of North America.....and most of it all came from my neck of the woods. Good buds around here man, good buds.....I just wish it was cheaper!

7. louisvillekid

louisvillekid Guest

hey i know this is old, but i was googling the corn bread mafia and this thread came up. do you remember what issue of Maxim had that article?