can't u guys still be jealos though?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by LeXi, Nov 23, 2010.

1. LeXi

LeXi Guest

My question is, can lesbians still be jealous to other girls? Like if those girls are pretty and they are not?
    .. So basically i'm very pretty; i'm not trying to be conceited, it's just an important thing to mention cos that's what my whole question is about.. So yea, (i basically look like Emilie Nereng, her style, also long blonde hair (well extensions but who cares), blue eyes, know how to do makeup and hair, pretty thin, like to dress pretty and stuff, and there's this ugly (again, i'm not saying this to insult her, this is fact, she IS ugly, like her face features and stuff) lesbian girl. And she acts very disrespectfully towards me as though i'm a moron with intellegence of a 3 year old, and also says things like "i dress like a slut and i sleep around". None of those things are true. And at the same time she is (supposed to be) a 100% lesbian, (has gf and stuff). So i was wondering, is she a "fake" lesbian then (who gave up on guys and started dating other not-so-pretty girls just to make herself feel better about herself around them)? Or can lesbians actually be jealous to other girls then? But then it doesn't make sense to me. I mean for instance straight guys who like girls would never treat a pretty girl like a.. pos (sorry).. even if she WAS stupid, and wouldn't have a problem with her wearing smthing hot.. is it different for lesbians then? i don't know much about this stuff, so very curious.. :smile:

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Wow...pretty and dumb. Lesbians are people, too. And it kind of sounds like maybe, just maybe, you need to take a dose of humility. She probably isn't jealous of you, she probably thinks you're a bitch.

3. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

you sound really ugly, outside and in

4. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

This.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

this rule applies to everyone: gay straight, male female. Generally, if you're nice to someone they'll be nice to you. you're probably giving this girl an attitude because you obviously think you're better than her. I'm sure she picks up on that.

6. LeXi

LeXi Guest

why? Just cos i called myself pretty? You have to understand it was only to explain the situation. If i was ugly and she was pretty it would be a whole different stroy, i wouldn't be asking about jealosy..
    i'm a very nice person. and i was actually really nice to her. like i said she had nice pics and stuff. and i was the first one in the program (and the only one i'm pretty sure) to say anything nice to her at all. others just ignored her and she ignored them. and then their group used my picture in marijuana presentation. and then in her status she posted something insulting about the country i'm originally from. After that yea, i commented on it and was pretty rude.. but i definitely wasn't the one who started it..

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

well, in that case maybe she's just a bitch

8. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

because you called someone else ugly

and because people who say they are attractive are never actually attractive

9. LeXi

LeXi Guest

was i supposed to say she's pretty even though she is not? +my question is about jealousy so if i lied and said she's petty it would stop making any sense.

did you read my second post? i said i only mentioned it to explain the situation. You can't see me, i can't upload an avatar with my picture from my computer, so i had to describe what i look like..

10. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

LeXi, I agree. I don't know why everyone is attacking you. And yes, women can still be jealous of other women even if they are lesbian. I think it may be going too far to assume that she is faking being gay because of it.

But to answer your question again: yes. People are jealous. Some people can't handle it and react in different ways: some get depressed, some get angry, etc.

If she's being mean to you, ignore her. I'm sure she'd prefer to ignore you as well.

11. Kinky Ramona

I just think calling people ugly and saying they're probably jealous is a bitch move, sorry if I jumped to conclusions. And even if she's ugly to you, she's probably pretty to someone else. Calling people ugly is hurtful and unnecessary. Some people are more aesthetically pleasing than others, but it doesn't matter a damn bit if your personality doesn't match your appearance.

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Robyn, they're attacking the OP because OP is a retard.

Reminds me of the "do nudists masturbate" thread.

13. LeXi

LeXi Guest

I understand that beauty is subjective, but there's still some commonly accepted standards about what is pretty and what is not. And the first time i actualy mentioned the truth that she is ugly is here on this forum. because i felt i needed to accurately describe what's happening.. and no she's not wonderful person,

...Even after she said that about my country and i commented on it i tried to be nice again, i thought okay maybe there was a misunderstanding or something, but she continued to be rude. then also one of those ppl in her group posted a link to that picture that they used in their marijuana presentation and she started loughing, she than also called me stupid, okay than i became rude to her again, i actually made fun of one of her pictures, but then i felt sick of it sent her a message saying i believe she is a cool person and that i didn't wanna come across as agressive either and that we should stop fighting and just talk about it, but one of my friends also saw this conversation on fb and commented and called her a fcuking dyke or something (it was his decision to comment i had nothing to do with it though ) and after that she basically said that she's ignoring my message cos she doesn't wanna talk, that she doesn't accept my apology, that i suck and stuff like that..

14. creedlespeek

creedlespeek Member

I've never heard of someone giving up men just to feel better about themselves. And I've been around. And jealousy doesn't know any boundaries when it comes to sexual orientation.

15. LeXi

LeXi Guest

--->

16. LeXi

LeXi Guest

but then for someone who's dyke to be jealos of a pretty girl is the same as a straight girl being jealous of a hot guy because he is hot and gets all the girls :S :S :S doesn't make sense. So i mean straight girls can be jealous cos prettiness means more attention from guys but if a girl is lesbian she is not supposed to want it anyway so what's the point of being jealous?

17. slappyman

slappyman Member

So let me see if I understand you, because your pretty and she's lesbian she should not be jealous because she doesn't want men??? I may be wrong but don't lesbians like pretty girls too? Just for the sake of argument maybe someone she likes finds you attractive?

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You have to cut through everyones emotions on this topic (yours as well) especially if you are going to say things like she's jealous cos you are so pretty.

Most importantly though, to try work out the way this girl thinks, definately dont assume cos she's a lesbian that she's going to think like a straight guy, thats going to make them roll their eyes.

It would be like equating me with a straight girl, which would cause me to laugh in your face.

It is more likely she has issues with the lengths you go to conform, all that effort dolling yourself up, acting dumber in front of the guys, for what she sees as just an attempt to get attention from the hot guys. I have the same issues with straight guys doing the fake macho thing to impress girls

And dont take it at face value, it probably is in part a way of being more masculine around you. She is a girl who by the way you've described her is more interested in how masculine / feminine you are than your looks. Too feminine would annoy her, and by getting under your skin, would lead you to act a little bit more masculine around her.

And its also third party, she might have issues with the type of friends you attract, if you do have a tendency to attract the neanderthal straight guy type, then it might just be an automatic defense mechanism - the dress like a slut and sleep around comment is most probably about that - translates to "dont do stuff thats going to attract the retard guys, cos I wont want to know you"

19. Kinky Ramona

Or maybe she just flat out doesn't like you? Not everyone is going to like you, to hell with those who don't, stick around the people who do enjoy being around you. And take a little emphasis off the looks department, it makes you look really shallow.

20. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I'm a straight guy. I treat conceited, self richeous, "pretty" women the way they deserve to be treated. Like pieces of shit ;)